Action Figure P1 HS for HT Classic Body - Video added to p. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Dr. Odd, and I know :) It'd be great if we could create a 1/6 head (made out of silicone) with an armature inside of it so that we could pose the face as we saw fit. PERS on a Predator would be awesome too! :)

Here are some stills from the animation, feel free to use them as wallpapers (for your phone or PC) :)

1-5_zpsa07145bb.jpg

2-6_zps897812ef.jpg

3-5_zps4904fa9b.jpg

4-5_zpsc2b58df3.jpg

5-4_zps01386b11.jpg

6-4_zps0ec3b01b.jpg

7-3_zpsd740e6e9.jpg

Merry Xmas everyone!

The sculpt for expression #2 is finished! And on it's way to the printer :)

It's based off of this:
615201050132pm_zps5c66c9ce.jpg

Here is the sculpt:
expression2a_zpsc7db7623.jpg

expression2b_zpsf54a590f.jpg

expression2C_zps7acbd448.jpg

I've added a seperate interest list in the interest thread :)

Probably within the next 4 weeks. The first head has been printed and is on its way.

I am leaving tomorrow to go see my family in the Netherlands, and won't be back until January 7th, so I won't be able to take pics of the 3D print or make my first resin cast until then :(

All I can say is that the raw cast will look exactly like that. Nor will scale be an issue. If the print I get sent is too large or small, I can get it reprinted at the right size :)

I think once we see the actual thing, printed, painted, on an actual HT classic body, interest will raise. Untill then though it's just a bunch of pretty digital renders. Hard to gauge scale, details, etc in a 3D world. Might have been printed too small? Too big? The details may not have transitioned from 3D sculpt to print? Until we see it we'll never know.

I think once we see the actual thing, printed, painted, on an actual HT classic body, interest will raise. Untill then though it's just a bunch of pretty digital renders. Hard to gauge scale, details, etc in a 3D world. Might have been printed too small? Too big? The details may not have transitioned from 3D sculpt to print? Until we see it we'll never know.

:exactly:

I want to see the actual head on classic's body.

Quick update :) This is still happening! I am still trying to find a viable 3D printing option. Most of the quotes I have received were well over $400 for a print that will be a little over 2 inches tall. Way too high imho.

Anyone know of any (cheaper) 3D printing solutions?

In the mean time, I've continued building other assets for my Pred :) Here are some shots:
P1_Whole_NEWZBC_zps99d52f10.jpg

P1_Whole_NEW2ZBC_zps704f54f8.jpg

P1_Whole_NEW2ZBC_zps704f54f8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

i know ur just doin the head, but wassup w/ his digital preda-pubes running down his chest? :mwaha

Print one copy. You can make a mold and cast hard resin head. = profit :hi5:

Last edited:
That's what I was originally going to do :) ;) But, I can't find a place that does it for under $400, which seems ridiculous to me.

That is a lot, and I dont know how much supplies for molding that copy and then making casts would be, but if you sell these complex casts for 70-100 a piece it seems like you should be able to make a profit

Back