• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T:HT Saizo body, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/T: Custom Firefly, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher and Joker Heads, SDCC Pred

PM sent for add more stuff. :rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Re: FS/T: HT Dog Alien, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher and Joker Heads, SDCC Predat

Do you still have that Comedian body?

Yep. $200 plus shipping. But I will throw in a head, hands, cigar, boots, outfit, knife, pistols, shotgun, grenade launcher, belts, stand, and holsters.

Re: FS/T: HT Dog Alien, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher and Joker Heads, SDCC Predat

Yep. $200 plus shipping. But I will throw in a head, hands, cigar, boots, outfit, knife, pistols, shotgun, grenade launcher, belts, stand, and holsters.

If you throw in a T1000 Doughnut hole head, white T, cop shirt, stand and full gear belt you've got a deal.

Re: FS/T: HT Dog Alien, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd

If you still have that dog alien in a month or so I'd take it.

Re: FS/T:HT Dog Alien, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd, SDCC Pre

Pm sent all the best:)

Are you still looking for a Leon? I've got one in my FS thread if you're interested. Take care.

Back