• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T:HT Saizo body, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to part with some of my customs. What you see in the pics is what you get unless I've said otherwise. If you want more pics/info please just ask. Prices don't include shipping unless noted, but I can give you an estimate if you send me your zipcode/country. Yes, I'll ship internationally but as you are all too familar with, the shipping prices will be a little on the high side. All items are open to trades as well. Internationl trades will have to be handled on a case by case basis as international shipping costs can ruin the value of a trade. But if it is a great trade, I'd certainly be willing to work on it!

Custom Major Bludd: $70 OBO

Prometheus body with an modified right arm to fit the mechanical arm. Includes Cobra Officer machine gun with both tips (silenced and non), Cobra Trooper side arm and holster, bullet proof vest, Cobra Commander dagger, numerous dog tags, removable helmet and eye patch, and a Cobra display stand.

dsc01849dr.jpg

Custom Classic Firefly: $150 OBO

I put this together when we were all up in arms with Sideshow's take on Firelfy. Since then I've come to accept Sideshow's design. The mask and outfit were painted and weathered by elvis1976. The figure is on a HT Truetype body. He comes with everything you see here: 2 oil drums with mines, 1 paper C4 block (pretty crappy to be honest), spray can, plastic TNT block, cell phone (to make your own IED), match, cartoony black round bomb, 2 propane tanks, Sideshow Firefly case, 1 Sideshow Firefly bomb, 1 dynamite bomb, 1 explosive device. The figure features multiple grenades, machine gun, flashlight, explosive detonator, goggles, etc. Also includes a Sideshow Cobra stand. I'm selling this well below my cost!. There is nearly $300 worth of parts in him! Willing to part out pieces too!

dsc01827f.jpg

*See page 8 for some more detailed pics of the sides and back of Firefly!*

X-files Sideshow Exclusive John Dogget: $45 OBO Willing to part out

Only comes with what you see here (gun, flashlight, FBI ID, suit, stand, trenchcoat, etc)

dsc01811o.jpg

Z Ray Stevenson Punisher head painted by Elvis $45 OBO

pict10591.jpg

HT Saizo body: Trade preferred (other HT bodies) or $45

dsc01856uy.jpg

Arkham Asylum Joker: Parted out, Head Only: $45 OBO

The headsculpt is unattached, but drilled and actually fits on the body quite well without being permanently attached. He is on a Sideshow Buck by the way. The jumpsuit is a Satruday Toys jumpsuit with undershirt. The handcuffs on him were cracked to get them on his wrists. They look just fine though. Chair can be included for $10 more.

The headsculpt is a Chris Howes Joker sculpt (yes back when he actually came through on orders) and painted by Kuato. You can tell it is not a recast by the gap between the hair strand and forehead. Recasts are just connected there.This was one security measure Howes used to spot recasts.

dsc01505f.jpg

Unpainted Rotocast Clone Trooper Phase 1 Helmet (not a Sideshow recast): $5 SHIPPED

dsc01579k.jpg

NECA SDCC Stealth Beserker Predator: $20 (con cost, can't go any lower)
dsc01791r.jpg

ALL SALES ARE FINAL! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE BUYING!

I am open to offers and would be up for some trades too. I'm currently looking for Hot Toys and Sideshow figures, but I'm always looking for other things. So if you got something you'd be interested in trading for something, let me know and I'll look it over.

HT Leon Kennedy (either or both)
HT Jack Krauser (regular)
HT Chris Redfield (BSAA)
HT Jill Valentine (BSAA)
HT Black Widow
HT Abigail Whistler
HT Octopus/Spirit
SSC Retailer Exclusive Sandtrooper (black pauldron)
SSC Gandalf the Grey (12")
DCD V for Vendetta

Also looking for the following Sideshow 12" Figure Environments:
Temple of Anubis

Those wanting all or multiple figures, I could probably cut a deal.

I have some loose parts up for trade here that I would also be willing to throw in on trades for my wants (additional wants there too): https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68004

Last edited:
Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Howes Heads

Just making room. The Cobra throne is coming in 2 days and I really won't have room for my custom versions and Sideshow's versions. :dunno

Let me know if you decide to part out the Arkham Asylum Joker. I may be interested in the outfit (not the handcuffs, headsculpt, or body).

Good luck!

I do have someone interested in the head so that might be possible.

I am parting out Joker if that interests anyone more than him as a full figure.

Again I am open to trades as well. I'm looking for the following HT RE figures right now:
Jack Krauser (regular)
Albert Wesker (Midnight)
CHAINSAW (exclusive prefered)
Leon S. Kennedy

Added a Clone Trooper helmet to the list. If a fellow mod would kindly update the title I'd be most grateful. :D

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Heads

payment sent

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Heads

Prices lowered a bit again. I don't think I'll be going any lower on the Joe customs though so if you are interested in them, now is the time to move!

Back