Big (P1) Predator Project (HS and More) + Animation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much!

I will be able to pose and animate him :) So I can have him do all sorts of things to make him more expressive, including changing his facial expressions :)

Here's a full body shot:
FullBody.jpg

Thanks so much!

I will be able to pose and animate him :) So I can have him do all sorts of things to make him more expressive, including changing his facial expressions :)

Here's a full body shot:
FullBody.jpg

Very time consuming, I'm sure, and I can certainly appreciate your work.

Subscribed!

Wow! That's all I can say. This is a real motivational project. I appreciate the time gone into this so far. I'm playing around with a few ideas myself now. Keep up the great job Ralph!

Very impressive. Not too keen on the dreds tho. They look a bit like the old hot toys to me, a bit Tina turner. Otherwise it looks awesome

Thanks so much guys!

@ KORNdog: The dreads will fall a lot more naturally once I rig them up to be animated :)

Here's another update btw:
Pred1_22.jpg

Thanks guys!

@ Centurion: Yes I am! Roughed them out already, but they still need a lot of refinement. :)

Another turntable coming soon!

Last edited:
The face has so much detail. This will be the first acurate 1/6 P1 head sculpt. I'm super stoked. Ralph, if you get the chance I sent you a email.

Thank you sir!

Here's a rough color test using only mid-tones:
PredRoughColorTest.jpg

And here's a turntable of the mesh with the roughed out colors:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjDVYYv1A8[/ame]

Still loads to do! :)

@ Topknot: Thanks so much! I will shoot you a reply in the morning!

On a side, I was feeling ballsy last week, and I posted an {older) WIP on Steve Wang's (Creature Creator/Stan Winston's Protege) wall on Facebook. And he replied yesterday!!! Totally awesome!

Here's what he said:

Steve Wang - Creature Creator Hi Ralph, I think it's looking cool! It just needs to have more details which I know you are working on. The dreds could probably be dispersed back a little. It feels like it's bunching to the front. But keep going, it's getting there. Thanks for sharing!

Ralph, Steve is super cool. I'm glad you posted on his page. You have a great talent, and I'm glad that I got to meet you here at SSF. I love what you are doing and keep up the killer job!

Back