Big (P1) Predator Project (HS and More) + Animation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much guys! :)

Awesome news! Big Zbrush update today! Allowing me to do lots of cool new things with the software! Here's a quick example:

CoolFilters.jpg

No photoshop involved in that image! It was all rendered natively. Craziness!

Thanks guys!

I was having so much fun with the render that I did, that I decided to turn it into an illustration. Now to actually finish the damn model :p Should be a while before I post any updates.

Here's the result :p
PredatorPortrait.jpg

Hey guys!

Here's another update!
PredReproportioned.jpg

Messed with his proportions quite a bit. He's now quite a bit taller and lankier :) Also, the dreds are now more sparce and fall a little more naturally.

Let me know what you think!

The height is relative, so it's difficult to tell if making it taller is an improvement without seeing him standing next to something familiar.
However, as long as you don't lose thickness in the thighs and arms in the process, then it's OK.

Looking good Ralph. :clap

Thanks Centurion! I'll post some pics in the near future of him next to a normally proportioned human so you can get a better idea :)

Thanks dmpsk8!

Here's a big update to his paint, proportions and gear:
SPREDSheet.jpg

@ Centurion: Human - Predator proportional side-by-side image coming tomorrow morning! :)

It's coming Centurion! :)
In the mean time, here's another look at him with some more specularity (shininess, that makes him look slimey)
MrPred.jpg

It's alive!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTp1f52XUfY[/ame]

It's still a very early stage of the process, but I wanted to share it with you anyways. Animation and render is rough! So please keep that in mind :)

Ignore his untextured/missing armor, plama cutter, bio helmet and missing trophies, I'm still texturing them in Zbrush! :)

Back