OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shower one was cool and the winner moping the blood was cool. I didn't see the costume ones yet.

I liked the mort sign...that was it. Though, it could be said the "shower zombie" kinda copied his idea with the hand blood stain window.

I need to see which pumpkin won.

EDIT:: The pumpkins I called won, lol. I know a winner when I see it ;)

Costume winners:

GRAND PRIZE: Exclusive Luke Skywalker – Jedi Knight Premium Format Figure
Winner: Entry #27 – Jamie H. from Southern California

RUNNERS-UP: Anakin Skywalker – Clone Wars 12-inch Figure
Winner: Entry #17 – David Y. from Apple Valley, CA
Winner: Entry #44 – Lars S. from Sacramento, CA
Winner: Entry #50 – Sean M. from Philadelphia, PA

I liked the mort sign...that was it. Though, it could be said the "shower zombie" kinda copied his idea with the hand blood stain window.

I need to see which pumpkin won.

I like some of the other ones (especialy mine :)) but of the 4 winners I just like those 2.

Hahaha, Lance won a runner up prize in the decoder contest.

And Vander won the grand prize!

Congrats gents!

My decoder pics were entry #72 and #73. Didn't have time to do what I wanted exactly and took the pic shortly before the deadline to just get one in. If you look closely.... I'm wearing the Spook Veterans T-Shirt from Robodad.... Represent! :D

which one/# is your decoder?

Mine were 17 and 59. Tiffany, Sam & Chucky trick or treating and Indy watching Toht open the Ark.

I can't complain though, the winning costumes were bad-ass. Especially the grand prize winner.

It was pretty good. Most of them were really good... much better than I could have done.

Which one is Vander?

I seen Mike's decoder. Slap the decoder mask onto his free just outta the box mort

j/k

Mine were 17 and 59. Tiffany, Sam & Chucky trick or treating and Indy watching Toht open the Ark.

To be honest, I forgot about #17, I thought that was a definate contender. I like how they all hand their hands out for candy and the trooper VCD was holding the decoder. You shoulda bought a few of those mini plastic pumpkins to go with them. Not sure how that didn't get picked?

Last edited:
Sideshow Collectibles said:
The Grand Prize winner with the most creative costume (as decided by the Sideshow Collectibles Judges) will win.
Plus, don’t worry if your costume doesn’t seem as sharp or snazzy as others because the Sideshow Collectibles Judges will be deciding the winner and Runner-Ups on merits other than how well-tailored a costume looks!

Dressing up as a Sideshow Product (and using the product for direct reference) doesn't merit much creativity.
Kudos to the Haunted Mansion Ghost, the only winner who isn't an item sold by Sideshow.

Color Mort received:clap It's excellent, way better in hand than in the pic's.

Decoder winners:
GRAND PRIZE: Sideshow Exclusive Planet of the Apes Dr. Zaius Premium Format Figure
Winner: Entry #47 – Mike F. from Erie, PA

RUNNERS-UP: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Bust
Winner: Entry #86 – Rachel J. from Newport Coast, CA
Winner: Entry #1 – Lance M. from Los Angeles, CA
Winner: Entry #60 – En K. from Stow, OH

Just received the email on this.. I am very shocked!!! :thud:

I am happy my daughter won for me but I thought there were better ones as well. I sent the pic in mainly to show how my daughter jacked my kit and how cute she looked wearing it. I never thought she whould win.

Hahaha, Lance won a runner up prize in the decoder contest.

And Vander won the grand prize!

Congrats gents!

My daughter won not me. I'm too damn ugly to win anything but last place :nana:

I knew about Lance, but didn't know about Vander. CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :clap :clap :clap

Thank you my friend.

Congrats to Mike aka "Vander" I thought yours was the best and glad you won Bro!

Back