OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2009 Thread!

I wonder if that was a preview for colored Mort?

DA' SPOOK, DA' SPOOK, DA' SPOOK IS ON FIRE
:winkpumpk
:devil

funnest online event SSC has.

Spooktacular is Sideshow Collectibles Online Halloween Event! :D

That still doesn't even come close to explaining it to a newb. I'm thinking of writing up a survival guide for newbs this year. But then again... preparing newbs would probably hurt our cause (read: getting freebies), huh?

Told you there would be a colored Mort. I think he might just have to be mine.

Yeah let em learn on the job :monkey1

Spook is awesome I would guess the SSE creature dio will finally show its face during the event... wouldn't be surprised for the 2nd dead PF either.

That still doesn't even come close to explaining it to a newb. I'm thinking of writing up a survival guide for newbs this year. But then again... preparing newbs would probably hurt our cause (read: getting freebies), huh?

I say let them learn the hard way. Nobody showed us the ropes, and every year it's getting harder and harder anyway. Tell ya what, if it leaves you with a guilty conscience, you can always give the newbs all your prizes. :p

Told you there would be a colored Mort. I think he might just have to be mine.

Yeah, I think once they started calling the other one a "Black & White" version it was pretty obvious there would also be a color.

Was just kidding around, sorry. I want a color version, and my luck with Spooktacular is not the greatest.

Back