OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
The month of July has come and gone, and the Sideshow Collectibles Online Comic-Con is officially over. We hope you enjoyed our month-long coverage of the biggest pop culture event of the year, both online and in San Diego at the show! Feel free to let us know what your favorite parts of the month were, in the comment section below. Plus, be sure to mark your calendars for our next BIG online event…SPOOKTACULAR! (October 25th-31st) While you wait, check out last year’s spooky fun: [Spooktacular 2009] https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7312&ref=WP_080110&event&spook2009

Speculation on what the "gift" in this years Spook pack will be? I gotta say, I'm digging the idea of a Mort seat cushion. Also hoping they'll actually offer shirts in XXL this year. :mad:

Jeez, it's almost Spook time again? :thud:

keychainsaw!

I hope for a new hoodie, it's much better than a shirt. The last one was awesome, they'll have a difficult time equaling it.

I already have scheduled the week off, and I don't plan on being anywhere except constantly "haunting" Sideshow's site for goodies!

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!

The only thing I don't understand is why it is only 7 days this year. Last year it lasted for 10. At least they could start something on the 23rd.

Last edited:
If they follow last year's pattern, we should start getting our first sneak peeks about Spook in about two weeks (that's when we saw the "Help Wanted" movie poster and cast last year).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPOOK!! :rock

Holy crap! Already???

Oh well.... Gimme a Chainsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping for a hoodie in the kit too. In SMALL for women please ssc. I really want one and I want it in my size. I don't want to swim in it. :)

Back