OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda Spook related... the Mistress has announced a new Facebook contest, and guess who showed up already... Everyone's favorite Gullum winner... Still going strong I see...

You are out of luck Mike...there are 3 contests which, according to their respective pages, still have winners in a pending state...and none of them are Palpatine and his Throne:

X-Men vs Sentinel #3: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27817
Vader Oversized VCD: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27725
Mort Color Vinyl: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=27229

Don't know if anyone in Sideshow is still following this thread, but the above three contests still show winners as pending. I know there just has to be others who entered who would be happy to acknowledge if you drop the "pending" folks off and re-draw (myself included, but I did well enough during Spooktacular 2010 that I'm just campaigning for others, not myself).

Don't know if anyone in Sideshow is still following this thread, but the above three contests still show winners as pending. I know there just has to be others who entered who would be happy to acknowledge if you drop the "pending" folks off and re-draw (myself included, but I did well enough during Spooktacular 2010 that I'm just campaigning for others, not myself).

My guess is that they are not pending anymore and just forgot to update the page.

All prizes for Spooktacular were indeed claimed. There are some occasions where prize recipients don't confirm (or are unable to confirm) themselves as a winner through the links we email to them. In such cases confirmation and prize fulfillment are completed through a slightly more manual process. In these situations their 'pending' status will continue to display on the site even though we've already fulfilled their prize for them.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask. :)

-SideshowAlex

All prizes for Spooktacular were indeed claimed. There are some occasions where prize recipients don't confirm (or are unable to confirm) themselves as a winner through the links we email to them. In such cases confirmation and prize fulfillment are completed through a slightly more manual process. In these situations their 'pending' status will continue to display on the site even though we've already fulfilled their prize for them.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask. :)

-SideshowAlex

there goes my last thread of hope....:pfft:

Thanks Alex, we had a fun while it lasted!

Back