OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, newbie question...what is B&W Friday, at least with regards to this forum? :dunno

Not much, really. Some new in-stock products @ Sideshow's web site, a few discounts, and lots of complaining here.

I'd compare it to a good newsletter night. It's definitely worth checking out, just not a whole lot of insanity *here*.

I think Robodad should remember your sig for next year's shirt !!!! LOL.

Let me put this as politely as possible...

As hilarious as that sig banner is, I would rather have my eyes gouged out with hot pokers than have to look at that idiot OR his name on my Spook shirt next year.

Now, are we clear on that one? :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture I'd sooner wipe my ass with it and wear a shirt with a big ____ stain on it. That would be an improvement on anything Rosario.

Just wanted to say THANKS to Sideshow for a great Spooktacular, and to you fellow Freaks who made chat so much fun!! And a special shout-out to Shropt for being such a generous and giving Freak!!! :rock :rock :duff :rock :rock

The pile of prizes which has accumulated here this morning, these will ship out tomorrow gang, I want to spend some quality time with the new Alien blurays before I have to work today:

picture.php

And no, Elvira was not a prize, but I'm feeling like doing a much larger giveaway next year...

The pile of prizes which has accumulated here this morning, these will ship out tomorrow gang, I want to spend some quality time with the new Alien blurays before I have to work today:

picture.php

And no, Elvira was not a prize, but I'm feeling like doing a much larger giveaway next year...

Damn I was gonna say... I want in for elvira !:lol

Having just reverted my sig back to regular, I wanted to again give a big shout out to RoboDad for all the great sigs during Spooktacular. I was very proud to sport mine for the week of madness. Thank you.

:D
:rock :rock2

And Fury, I believe we also need to thank YOU for starting the FTF giveaways! I'm pretty sure you were the first to do it, and it started a trend that is still continuing today! FREAK LOVE! :1-1:

I don't think I was the first. Hell, I don't even know what "FTF" means, really. What is it? "For the fail." I don't know. I think Lamelnik was first in this thread to give to the losers.

I do like to throw out prizes during chat, when I feel like there aren't too many outsiders crashing our party. That is fun.

Pumpkin carving winners are up. Anyone here win?

GRAND PRIZE: Choice between (1) of the following – Exclusive Vlad the Impaler Premium Format Figure, Exclusive Spider-Man Legendary Scale Bust -OR- Exclusive Silver Surfer Comiquette
Winner: Entry #44 – Andrew M. from Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

RUNNERS-UP: Sideshow Exclusive Coruscant Clone Trooper 12-inch Figure
Winner: Entry #1 – Rebecca T. from Stanwood, WA
Winner: Entry #16 – Dave L. from Pennsylvania
Winner: Entry #23 – Kristie M. from Huntington, WV

I don't think I was the first. Hell, I don't even know what "FTF" means, really. What is it? "For the fail." I don't know. I think Lamelnik was first in this thread to give to the losers.

I do like to throw out prizes during chat, when I feel like there aren't too many outsiders crashing our party. That is fun.

I did it last year with a couple of gift cards, but it was a tradition long before that. :huh

Pumpkin carving winners are up. Anyone here win?

YESSSSS.....I WON...

nothing, heh.

I am not trying to be mean, but those runner up prizes could have been a bit better for all that hard work.

I took FTF to mean "Freak to Freak" since that is what all of these giveaways are--one Freak giving to another Freak. I wasnt referring to the losers thread. I'm pretty sure you were the first to have giveaways in chat, but I could be wrong... The Freak giveaways started in chat, but continued in the losers thread...

I liked 2 of the decoder pic winners but the other two were kind of meh.

Which ones? Only one I liked was the woman in the shower. It has that undeadness to it.

The rest......meh-lame indeed. I liked the SW one with Cody,The Bot and the Gi Joe one.

The costume winner was great, not sure how I missed her. She looks like she modeled/posed for the PF. But a SW prize SS? She probably collects Disney? You gave the pumpkin winner a choice.

edit: it could be a guy, and he just hired a model for the pose. The winner is from So Cal.

Last edited:
Which ones? Only one I liked was the woman in the shower. It has that undeadness to it.

The rest......meh-lame indeed. I liked the SW one with Cody,The Bot and the Gi Joe one.

The costume winner was great, not sure how I missed her. She looks like she modeled/posed for the PF. But a SW prize SS? She probably collects Disney? You gave the pumpkin winner a choice.

The shower one was cool and the winner moping the blood was cool. I didn't see the costume ones yet.

Fury...Sarge will await his only Spook win...Stickers! Awesome of you to do a contest...if SSC wont bring Spook to us..we will bring it to them!

Decoder winners:
GRAND PRIZE: Sideshow Exclusive Planet of the Apes Dr. Zaius Premium Format Figure
Winner: Entry #47 – Mike F. from Erie, PA

RUNNERS-UP: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Bust
Winner: Entry #86 – Rachel J. from Newport Coast, CA
Winner: Entry #1 – Lance M. from Los Angeles, CA
Winner: Entry #60 – En K. from Stow, OH

Back