OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decoder winners:
GRAND PRIZE: Sideshow Exclusive Planet of the Apes Dr. Zaius Premium Format Figure
Winner: Entry #47 – Mike F. from Erie, PA

RUNNERS-UP: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Bust
Winner: Entry #86 – Rachel J. from Newport Coast, CA
Winner: Entry #1 – Lance M. from Los Angeles, CA
Winner: Entry #60 – En K. from Stow, OH

I'm rather bummed about this... I submitted an entry on Sun night but it never showed up. I emailed them on Mon afternoon and to this day have not heard a word about it. Guess I'll have to wait until next year...

I had some in the decoder contest. #5, #21, #21, #23 were mine. I'm really surprised by the runner ups, but the grand prize winner was a great choice. Congrat to the winners. There were some great entries.

I had a total creative block when trying to come up with an idea for the decoder picture. Eventually I just fell back on the original plan of wearing nothing but the apron and mask, but I chickened out of posting 'em after taking 'em.

I didn't drink this Spook as much as last Spook (though my late night chat buds may disagree with that :monkey3) so I still had *some* inhibitions.

Have people received their notice to pay shipping for prizes already? I received an initial winners notification, agreed to the terms, and nada since then.

Have people received their notice to pay shipping for prizes already? I received an initial winners notification, agreed to the terms, and nada since then.

Copy....paste (since what I said has been buried many pages back)...

Shipping quote emails will be sent by Friday, November 5th for our Spooktacular winners. There were over 200 individual winners for our Spooktacular contests this year, so getting quotes and then emailing every winner will take a little time. I thank you and all our winners for your patience.

-SideshowAlex
:):):)

Well, 4 years of photo contests, and my record still holds, nada. I really don't expect to win for the costume, but one of these years I at least hope for a runner up. Aw well, at least my spook shirt came in today! It's great, I'll wear it proudly until the next spook starts. Congrats to all the winners here!

:lol I thought I had a shot at least at a runner up prize with that one.

Nah, it was too different. If you had just put the mask on your face like 90% of the contestants, you may have gotten a prize...

just razzin you judges.

Noting for my win yet but I am POSITIVE it will come tomorrow

Well now I know why your decoder pic didn't get chosen, cause you won something already, heh.

Last edited:
I really don't expect to win for the costume, but one of these years I at least hope for a runner up.

Same here. That's it, I'm calling a blood-quest on the photo contests. I don't what I'll do, but I'm gonna win one of them next year. Mark my words. Whatever it takes.

Bloodquest, _____es.

Well, 4 years of photo contests, and my record still holds, nada. I really don't expect to win for the costume, but one of these years I at least hope for a runner up. Aw well, at least my spook shirt came in today! It's great, I'll wear it proudly until the next spook starts. Congrats to all the winners here!
Yeah, photo contests are tough. I won 5 years ago when they had a different category that they no longer do, before they had decoders. I think it just had to be Spooktacular related, otherwise it could be of anything...

Having my contest drawing for 12" Zombie "Ash" from Peril Unlimited in ~2-3 hours. See my sig link to enter while there's still time...

Back