Official Petition for more NECA aliens and predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should NECA make the rest of the aliens and predators?

• Aye! Yes, give us Alien and Predator glory!

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Nay! We can't handle so much goodness!

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Is rather unbelievable that they are not ready to understand something.

The head of production costs in not much more money.

But they wanna make more Money like the other companies too, look at how many already pre-ordered all three.
Real fans with money, good for the busisness

Rider I know its extra money you didn't want to spend but try and embrace it - you could display a predator in 3 different rooms perhaps. If you have a home entertainment (cinema room?) that would be an ideal place for one of these giants (out of reach of kids of course) while you keep another in your primary collection room. I dunno, maybe thats not an option.

As a sidenote that no one will care about its snowing here in bray, wicklow, Ireland! And actually staying on the ground. Before christmas, I can hardly believe it. Normally we don't get it till february or so if at all.

But they wanna make more Money like the other companies too, look at how many already pre-ordered all three.
Real fans with money, good for the busisness

The only question is how many of those fans there.

Not everyone has to buy all three, some only reached a figure.
In addition, there are fans who would prefer to 1:6.

One must distinguish here, at the small figure is on the fnanziell.
The take away is not much space and are offer lowest.
But with such large figures, it looks different.

And who really has a lot of money buying rare Neca figures.
Purchases rather Sideshow or Hot Toys.

I do not believe now that this financial work that way.
And my other of my acquaintance.

One must not forget that it does not remain with this predator.
Any large Fgures are still to come and also need space and money.

Rider I know its extra money you didn't want to spend but try and embrace it - you could display a predator in 3 different rooms perhaps. If you have a home entertainment (cinema room?) that would be an ideal place for one of these giants (out of reach of kids of course) while you keep another in your primary collection room. I dunno, maybe thats not an option.

As a sidenote that no one will care about its snowing here in bray, wicklow, Ireland! And actually staying on the ground. Before christmas, I can hardly believe it. Normally we don't get it till february or so if at all.

The idea is really good.

But now I have no separate room, with me anyway, is all everywhere in my apartment.
It also pleases me better when everything is together.

I want e.g. 19 "Naca predator just the Predator DVD Head Colector make.

Yes, here in Germany it has snowed.
White Christmas is already cool.
I hope it does not melt the snow.

If CelticP comes in here his head will implode!

Not really. I said my peace, and i've decided most of you guys are ____ing ridiculous. (Not you Mr. a-dev :1-1:...but in general here.)

Buncha whiney picky douches. "OMG IZ NHAWT ACUURATE!11 SUX SUX OMG LOOK! I HAS POSTED 10000 PIX TELLING U HOW NOT ACCURATE DEY IS!11"

Goddamn. :gah:

Too much trolling
Instead of rejoicing that NECA bring the long awaited 18 Predator you crying and critize only.
Such fans Neca didnt need.

How many Neca figures you have, i think not even one.

The problem is that you should buy to get all three heads all versions.

I just need a figure like, but all three heads.

He is a funny guy :rotfl
Nobody is forced to buy all, man !
90% of the buyers choosen one and are happy.

But some have already pre-ordered all three versions.

Not everyone chooses, and then happy.

Moreover, it would be nice if we had all the heads.

I don't generally collect 1/4 scale, and had no intention of getting these whatsoever until I saw that announcement ad. I don't know why that ad took me from having no interest to suddenly being hugely excited - not like there was any new pics, seems like the same pic of the 2up we've seen before - but there you have it. I think it speaks to my complete lack of discipline and the ease with which I can be influenced by the excitement of others.

2 for me. Masked is the most essential and I chose closed mouth as my other one as I think it looks dead-on to the very first reveal of Predator's face when he removes his mask and yet could also work for the moment when Dutch gives him a backhanded punch and Predator twitches his upper mandible.

I'm excited to see what the masked one will look like - I can't believe we still haven't seen any pics of this P1 figure, at any scale, with a masked head.

I'm still debating whether to go with open or closed mouth for my unmasked selection. It's a difficult choice. Perhaps it will be easier when I find the Toys R Us set and have the 7" closed mouth version to compare with the 7" open mouth.

^ Same, and i agree. The closed mandible looks almost 100% accurate to what we see in the movie IMO. I've always favored the mandibles to be closed anyway.. My plan is to buy the closed mandible version, then get the Masked version for my upcoming birthday. :D

I don't generally collect 1/4 scale, and had no intention of getting these whatsoever until I saw that announcement ad. I don't know why that ad took me from having no interest to suddenly being hugely excited - not like there was any new pics, seems like the same pic of the 2up we've seen before - but there you have it. I think it speaks to my complete lack of discipline and the ease with which I can be influenced by the excitement of others.

2 for me. Masked is the most essential and I chose closed mouth as my other one as I think it looks dead-on to the very first reveal of Predator's face when he removes his mask and yet could also work for the moment when Dutch gives him a backhanded punch and Predator twitches his upper mandible.

I'm excited to see what the masked one will look like - I can't believe we still haven't seen any pics of this P1 figure, at any scale, with a masked head.

There was the S3 masked P1 shown on neca's twitter.

Back