Official Petition for more NECA aliens and predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should NECA make the rest of the aliens and predators?

• Aye! Yes, give us Alien and Predator glory!

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Nay! We can't handle so much goodness!

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
NECA's figures may be more accurate , but at the end of the day they aren't as cool as hot toys. When people into my room they notice my hot toys figures, not my pretty big NECA collection. My hot toys Bezerker is just so much cooler then the neca Version. I own both and I don't really that neca is technically more accurate, it's just not as cool looking.

Probably due to it's smaller size.

Bring in the 19" P1 figure alongside those hot toys... See which one people notice first.

neca's beserker predator would have been more accurate if tankman had sculpted it. but with the paint job that it recieved, messed it up
no matter who sculpted it for me,but my classic, i like the paint on it.

NECA's figures may be more accurate , but at the end of the day they aren't as cool as hot toys. When people into my room they notice my hot toys figures, not my pretty big NECA collection. My hot toys Bezerker is just so much cooler then the neca Version. I own both and I don't really that neca is technically more accurate, it's just not as cool looking.

Undoubtedly yes. I don't get many people seeing my collection, and certainly not at the moment when I don't have proper shelves etc, but the one or two occasions I have its been pretty much all about the HT figures.

Well, don't bother with the NECA ones if you don't personally feel any satisfaction in having them. I myself do, I've gotten some serious entertainment out of my NECA T2 figures, partswapping between them and across the old McFarlane ones for my own customs etc. Its been great fun for me plus they do look cool to me, if not to others who view my collection.

I know theres some sometime members of this board who'll try to tell you that NECA is the only way, that accuracy is literally all that matters, but most sensible NECA fans know thats not the case. If you can get Hot Toys - get them - but if you can get both do that too..best of both worlds.

I keep going back to the scale. I started on 1/6th about 3 years ago but I didn't want that to mean that I was finished with the 7" lines before the best possible figures had been made at that scale. Now the best possible figures at that scale are being made....paint and QC issues aside...and I still want in on that action.

Back