Official NECA Aliens Queen petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a NECA Aliens Queen?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 64 91.4%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
i couldn't get Kyle's website to work, but i found the pic of the queen he started on a long time ago.

queenwindrix002.jpg

WANT. :monkey1

C'mon guys, we need votes!
Where the hell are all the aliens fans? Are we going to let our butts be kicked by the pred fans?!

oh god that looks so SWEET!

voted, and like someone said about the NECA twitter about this being 100 bucks, I would Pay it!

there is nothing like this on the market really, I would think this is an easy sell no?

Voted. Ha there was only 24 when I voted. That's a bit grim. I guess Aliens isn't as popular as predator atm? Neca Colonial Marines would rock too btw.

Voted. Ha there was only 24 when I voted. That's a bit grim. I guess Aliens isn't as popular as predator atm? Neca Colonial Marines would rock too btw.
the likeness rights for the marines are not available and probably never will be as long as Fox owns the franchise.

I'm pretty sure NECA will make a queen a dog alien at the very least.
They'll just gauge how much we're willing to pay and space them out because of how time intensive these are to sculpt...
But I'm pretty sure we'll see them.

Actually, Before Rodriguez made his movie, and before the Alien Vs Predator Saga,
Aliens ruled over Predators, I mean, think about it, Alien has 4 movies, even after the terrible alien 3 they still manage to make another one,

we got 1 predator and then the poor sequel that was hated when it came out, then the predator faded for a while (I know there were pred games and comics, but i mean movie wise)
then The only reason it came back was To Battle Aliens, is like Aliens made predator important again in the mainstream, so I always thought Alien related stuff was bigger than predator? Im just thinking here, I always had the assumption that Alien had a bigger fan base? :monkey3
You know, for a figure everybody swears on their mother's grave they get, I see surprisingly little interest.

well Like I said on the Predator 2 thread, I don't know about this, I would totally get it and I voted, but there might be hundreds of people that would buy it that are not members here, fans of aliens that dont post here, i dont know there are probably a lot more fans of aliens and the queen than Predator 2,
Now, I wonder what people said on twitter about the queen... that I would like to read

Alien 3 was incredible, not terrible.

Extremely misunderstood movie.

i don't know, I guess coming off of aliens seeing how amazing aliens was, nothing could top it maybe, but, Alien 3 was long, long and slow, dull, somehow I hard a hard time believing that the Dog alien was as much of a thread as the alien from the first one was, I don't know, I think Alien 3 should have had at least a couple of aliens in it, it would have made it more interesting, It was hard for me to sit through alien3

Back