Official Petition for more NECA aliens and predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should NECA make the rest of the aliens and predators?

• Aye! Yes, give us Alien and Predator glory!

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Nay! We can't handle so much goodness!

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
Yes, I'd like all that. And you what I would really love? A 1/4 Wolf with the kind of articulation of the Predators series.

Just daydreaming.

I want to see the NECA P1 in proper 1/6 scale!

Anywho I'd definately be interested in seeing more NECA Preds in 7" 1/6 and 1/4 scale. Though it won't happen, I'd love to see and updated Wold Pred from NECA.

I'd sell my McF Queen (it's not a bad figure, the size and overall presentation is cool) in a heartbeat if NECA announced they'd do one. BUT it would have to be at least the same size. Hey, there's an idea! NECA could do a Queen box set like McF, but to make things different, she could have a hive base with eggs (some open and hollow, some closed) complete with seperate facehuggers to display however we want.

I would love every character to be made, but if i had to just pick a few I would definately go with 7 inch: P2 (masked/unmasked closed/unmasked open, of course..), Dog Alien, Ram, and Borg. For 1;4 scale i would choose P2 (masked/unmasked open/unmasked closed), Mr. Black (masked/unmasked open/unmasked closed..), Aliens Alien Warrior, and Dog alien.

After all the movie creatures are done, I'd also love some expanded universe figures.

A "mantis alien" done in the amazing neca detail style would be EPIC, and who wouldn't love an 8 inch, super-detailed and awesome cyborg-predator?

I doubt they'll make any of the Lost Predators....I'll be happy with a City Hunter, though.
uuhh, they already made one. the Elder is in Series 3.

anyway, i'd go for anything from real Alien/Predator movies. Fisher Price can make the AVP garbage for all i care. i wouldn't buy them.

and yes, the McFarlane queen is lame. but i have the 1:12th scale Halcyon kit that's based on the actual rod puppet prop so i don't need a NECA figure. but i'd probably still buy one. it would be cool to have an eggsack/hive diorama with it, but that would get crazy expensive to produce.

the Lost clan should be a boxed set, or at least split up into multiple sets. they could have a diorama backdrop of the ship like the Hellraiser set had.

Interesting to note how many "No" votes they are! Rhetorical tone of the original poll aside, I assume the objection is that you'd rather NECA's resources were directed at something else?

Alien%20Queen%20Mcfarlane%20set.jpg

1/4 of ALien Queen
Mcfarlanes Version is nice , but Neca can made this much nicer:peace

A Predalien in 1/4 scale would be great too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da5bYt7buY0&feature=related

The litlle looks already fantastic.

Last edited:
I hope Neca make this with better Quality and Paint Apps.

Predator:
19" Predator with 3 interchangable Heads, a Skull with Spine and a opening Control panel.

7" Dutch with Weapons(Poster look)
7" Dutch final Battle with naked Body, dark Paintjob, Arrows and Torch and a cool Base(like the Exklusive cloked berserker for 2011)

Predator 2:
19" City Hunter with two Heads(masked and unmasked), interchangable Arm, Cutting Disc and the spear.

19" Elder Predator with little revisted Facesculpt(like the Hot Toys Elder) and the Belts on the legs.

7" City hunter with long spear, masked
7" City Hunter Battle Damage with short spear, without Arm, unmasked, Blood on the Belly and the Cutting Disc.
7" Trophy Wall with all Skulls
7" the other Lost Predators
7" Harrington(Danny Glover)

Predators:
7" The Totem with Skulls, Bones and a captured Predator

Alien:
18" (real 22") Big Chap revisted with the new Peintjob of the Toysus Set and with little more Details.

Aliens:
7" little revisted Alien Drone with Facehugger and a Egg-Base
18" (real 22") Aien Drone
7" (real 14") Alien Queen with Suacco Base
7" Ripley in the Power Loader with Sulacco Base.

Alien 3:
7" Dog Alien with Babiburster and Queenfacehugger

I hope Neca make this with better Quality and Paint Apps.

Predator:
19" Predator with 3 interchangable Heads, a Skull with Spine and a opening Control panel.

7" Dutch with Weapons(Poster look)
7" Dutch final Battle with naked Body, dark Paintjob, Arrows and Torch and a cool Base(like the Exklusive cloked berserker for 2011)

Predator 2:
19" City Hunter with two Heads(masked and unmasked), interchangable Arm, Cutting Disc and the spear.

19" Elder Predator with little revisted Facesculpt(like the Hot Toys Elder) and the Belts on the legs.

7" City hunter with long spear, masked
7" City Hunter Battle Damage with short spear, without Arm, unmasked, Blood on the Belly and the Cutting Disc.
7" Trophy Wall with all Skulls
7" the other Lost Predators
7" Harrington(Danny Glover)

Predators:
7" The Totem with Skulls, Bones and a captured Predator

Alien:
18" (real 22") Big Chap revisted with the new Peintjob of the Toysus Set and with little more Details.

Aliens:
7" little revisted Alien Drone with Facehugger and a Egg-Base
18" (real 22") Aien Drone
7" (real 14") Alien Queen with Suacco Base
7" Ripley in the Power Loader with Sulacco Base.

Alien 3:
7" Dog Alien with Babiburster and Queenfacehugger

They will NEVER put three heads with a 19'' predator, or ANY predator in fact. They are too expensive to make to include three heads with every predator. Of course they are just trying to make money, they are a business and they need to make money to stay alive.

The 7 inch harrigan and trophy wall won't happen either, NECA's already said they have no interest in those.

They also say that the alien queen will be too expensive to make - I'd love one, but if they can't make enough money off it it they won't do it.

They also say that the alien queen will be too expensive to make - I'd love one, but if they can't make enough money off it it they won't do it.
maybe. they also said the 1:4 Predator was too expensive. i'd say there's plenty of demand for a NECA queen.

Neca really could make a predator with three heads.
Three versions of a 19 "figure is a bad joke!

It might be more expensive if it simply make an exclusive version of the slightly more expensive and is complying with all three heads.

I want all three heads, but I do not need three bodies.

And that is inexcusable.
One thing is if Neca want to make money, however I have nothing.
But this is overkill and not customer friendly.

An exclusive Toy Fair Predator for $ 100 with three heads would be as a good compromise.

I can live without Harrington. But the trophy wall, I must have.
Where Neca said that both will never come?

There is a possibility as Neca can do this and make money.

Neca could make a build-a figure set.
If additional Predator Figures could appear at any one marched with a skull
E.g. City Hunter could have an alien skull.

Then individually, the wall mounts and a large skull sold and if you have any predator figures, one also has the trophy wall.

Would buy some reason all the Predator figures.

On the whole, at neca accessories very bad.

Earlier figures were still great bases enclosed, eg Cult Classic Ash or Cult Classic Endoskelleton.

And the Queen is nonsense.
McFarlane has successfully released a Queen, Neca can do the same.
The demand is there!

If Neca make only 7" figures it will never make more profit.

Back