Official Petition for Hot Toys Aliens Predators Robots, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like Hot to create more aliens or robots from your favorite movie?

• Yes, I love their work and want more, more, more!

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilcanevil

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Greeting fellow collectors,

Thanks to the exceptionally talented and creative artists and designers at Hot Toys, we have now had the opportunity of purchasing astounding 1/6 scale figures of some of the most iconic - and much beloved monsters - and characters from many of our favorite movies for over 10 years.

Not only have these extraordinary figures been extremely accurate - being the first and best ever representations of these characters - and highly prized by collectors, but they are also exceptionally well articulated, masterfully painted and crafted, affordable, and are essential for people serious about collecting and enjoying high-end collectables that will only appreciate in value.

Howard Chan, Monster JR, JC Hong, Kermit Law, Joseph Tsang, Yulli and the many other highly talented master artists and artisans at Hot Toys have graced our shelves with the best representations of these figures the world has ever seen. The heavens above have dictated that Hot Toys is destined to give us many, many more.

So, lets give them some love and let them know how great they are and what other alien and robot movie figures we would like them to create. It's clear that Hot Toys strives to improve it's products, so constructive criticism is also welcomed and encouraged.

Last edited:
As suspect as this thread and poll seem, I voted yes.
I do want to see more aliens, monsters, robots and assorted figures from Hot Toys.
I will not enter the debate of accuracy, but I will say that I hope the undeniable talent of the artists in HT's payroll goes into making these great figures more accurate and durable.

Rock on Hot Toys!

graham-poll-with-cards.jpg

:wink1:

HT is full of fail. Why would anyone want them to continue making figures?

Is it just me or is this thread very pointless, I mean Hot Toys has continually pumped out thing for these franchises, with no sign of them stopping in the near future...

This is just so some new member can show how much he/she loves Hot Toys. Period.

Is it just me or is this thread very pointless, I mean Hot Toys has continually pumped out thing for these franchises, with no sign of them stopping in the near future...

This is just so some new member can show how much he/she loves Hot Toys. Period.

True that man. I just don't see HT deciding
to stop prodcing these types of figures. :slap

This is clearly in response to Abake's Neca thread. Well I voted yes as I also did in the Neca thread. Neither company has yet covered every possible film as completely as they could and hopefully will.

It's unconditional encouragement like this that makes HT think it's okay to low-ball collectors with inaccurate figures. First Sly Stallone approves of their Barney Ross figure, which is good because the figure itself is well-done. But all of this hype eventually builds up their ego to a point where they're convinced people will buy their stuff no matter what. They'll no longer fix whatever problems they might have. It's a 'yes' from me, but worshipping them like this makes them feel as if they can do no wrong.
Criticism helps. Accepting whatever they do with open arms when it's clearly flawed... well, that's why their new Pred figs are not quite all they could've been. They still look nice, but that's about it.

And don't even get me started on their Aliens... same issue, PLUS durability problems.

It's unconditional encouragement like this that makes HT think it's okay to low-ball collectors with inaccurate figures. First Sly Stallone approves of their Barney Ross figure, which is good because the figure itself is well-done. But all of this hype eventually builds up their ego to a point where they're convinced people will buy their stuff no matter what. They'll no longer fix whatever problems they might have. It's a 'yes' from me, but worshipping them like this makes them feel as if they can do no wrong.
Criticism helps. Accepting whatever they do with open arms when it's clearly flawed... well, that's why their new Pred figs are not quite all they could've been. They still look nice, but that's about it.

And don't even get me started on their Aliens... same issue, PLUS durability problems.

low-ball collectors??:lol In your opinion... How about some cheese with that whine? :lol Hot Toys are one of the masters of the 1/6 world and I'm sure the greater majority of people agree. This hobby isn't for kids.

I hope they do the alien from Resurrection at some point. Keep up the brilliant work Hot Toys! Much respect and love!

Last edited:
What's wrong with giving Hot Toys some love for what they do? :dunno

They probably read threads like this, so it's also a good way of making suggestions for products, etc.

low-ball collectors??:lol In your opinion... How about some cheese with that whine? :lol Hot Toys are one of the masters of the 1/6 world and I'm sure the greater majority of people agree. This hobby isn't for kids.

I have no doubt they do nor do I doubt that Blade3327 agrees too. However criticism has helped Hot Toys improve their products in the past and this is a good thing. I hope it continues. As for your last sentence I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back