Official Petition for more NECA aliens and predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should NECA make the rest of the aliens and predators?

• Aye! Yes, give us Alien and Predator glory!

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Nay! We can't handle so much goodness!

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Alright!

Thanks to the talented and kind folks at NECA we've been given the opportunity to buy fantastic figures of some of the most iconic and beloved monsters and characters from the movies.
Not only have these figures been extremely accurate (to the point of being in some cases the best ever representations of these characters), but they are also extremely well articulated and affordable.

Randy, Kyle and all the other talented folks at NECA have graced our shelves with arguably the best representations of the AvP-R aliens, Predalien and Wolf; Alien's main xenomorph; the Aliens' warriors, and we either have in hand or have already seen the prototytes of Predators' Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, Hounds and Classic; Predator's main character; and Predator 2's Elder.

I believe Cosmic karma requires that NECA give us the glorious rest of these two fantastic franchises.

I believe Kyle should be given the opportunity to sculpt Alien 3's dragon; A:R's Newborn and warriors; AvP's Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Grid; and P2's City Hunter and Lost Predators.
And Kyle should grace us with a fully accurate Aliens Queen!

Are you with me?!
Or against me?!

I'd be willing to trade out the AVP predator trio for an alien queen instead!

I would love to have an accurate dog alien, though.

Well, it took HT 4 years to cover P1 - AvPR. I'd love to see the P2and AVP ranges covered; and hopefully the high degree of commonality in these sets would help a lot.

But seriously - should this be a poll? Is anyone going to say no?

If you want to count, go buy what they're selling now.

Well, it took HT 4 years to cover P1 - AvPR. I'd love to see the P2and AVP ranges covered; and hopefully the high degree of commonality in these sets would help a lot.

But seriously - should this be a poll? Is anyone going to say no?

If you want to count, go buy what they're selling now.

Someone said "no." They must be insane or broke and hate seeing cool things they can't afford.

I'll sign this! Out of everything, the must-haves from NECA for me are:

"Alien 3" Alien

"Aliens" Alien Queen

"Predator 2" City Hunter

"Predator 2" Gort Predator

Celtic Pred and the rest of the Lost Hunters would be awesome too, but I NEED the above mentioned ones. I know NECA would blow us away with them.

My MUST-HAVES/WANTS list for NECA (stuff that hasn't officially been shown or planned yet):

7" Dog Alien
7" P2
1/4 P2
1/4 P2 Elder
7" scale Alien Queen

Ah, the hell with it. I'd be psyched if you guys did everything in 1/4. Dog Alien, Aliens Warrior, etc. Pssh, my HT collection'd go out the window with an announcement like that.

Someone said "no." They must be insane or broke and hate seeing cool things they can't afford.

Probably insane. Assuming NECA can fix their paint problems, these pieces are a total steal. 1/4 FTW!! Trust me, larger NECA figs may not've been able to sell too well in the past... but if we get giant Predators, you better believe it.

I doubt they'll make any of the Lost Predators....I'll be happy with a City Hunter, though.

Maybe, they would sell well I would think, and aside from the mask sculpt they would just use the parts from the P1 and P2 figures + New Paint apps. Plus they could mix and match accessories. So one could have a spear, one could have a disc, etc. That way NECA could maximize their profit and make us more awesome toys, and we get all of the Pred gear we want without buying 3 or 4 different versions of City Hunter to get it all.

Alright!

Thanks to the talented and kind folks at NECA we've been given the opportunity to buy fantastic figures of some of the most iconic and beloved monsters and characters from the movies.
Not only have these figures been extremely accurate (to the point of being in some cases the best ever representations of these characters), but they are also extremely well articulated and affordable.

Randy, Kyle and all the other talented folks at NECA have graced our shelves with arguably the best representations of the AvP-R aliens, Predalien and Wolf; Alien's main xenomorph; the Aliens' warriors, and we either have in hand or have already seen the prototytes of Predators' Berserker, Falconer, Tracker, Hounds and Classic; Predator's main character; and Predator 2's Elder.

I believe Cosmic karma requires that NECA give us the glorious rest of these two fantastic franchises.

I believe Kyle should be given the opportunity to sculpt Alien 3's dragon; A:R's Newborn and warriors; AvP's Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Grid; and P2's City Hunter and Lost Predators.
And Kyle should grace us with a fully accurate Aliens Queen!

Are you with me?!
Or against me?!

:clap:clap:clap:goodpost: totally agree

I absolutely want the Queen 12 "and dog alien 7"!!!!

I only have hot toys and sideshow joes, but I put a pre order in for 2 of the 1/4 preds and I would buy any of those from neca in a heartbeat!

What else is there? Dog Alien? I have a good queen, so I dont need another one. I have a cool enough P2.....I'll glady take he doggie.

What else is there? Dog Alien? I have a good queen, so I dont need another one. I have a cool enough P2.....I'll glady take he doggie.

Which Queen, the McFarlane one? Don't get me wrong, it's still a really cool figure, but it definitely has some artistic liberties taken with it. A screen-accurate correctly sized and thin and "delicate" looking Queen from NECA would be great. Maybe use the TMP one as an Empress or the AvP Queen.

Same with the TMP P2, it's still a very nice figure (especially the head and face detail) but parts like the mask, and armor are a bit inacurrate compared to how it appears on-screen. Hell, I still have 3 of them in my NECA Pred display because they match them so well, but a completely accurate and definitive one is what I want. Plus, I was never a big fan of the articulation, especially in the torso. A fully accurate P2 City Hunter with the type of articulation that the Classic Pred has would be a big improvement to me.

It's not even to disparage the sculpting of the TMP figures, even today they still hold up. But the tooling, painting and molding methods to make figures have improved since they were made; allowing for even more detail, hidden articulation and paint apps then ever before. Hell, I would want an NECA Wolf figure with the same features the new Classic Pred has, that's how much I feel NECA can improve upon these figures, while great in thier own right, could be better. And if they can be better, than why not give NECA the chance? You know they would nail it on the head, with a jackhammer, powered by a nuclear reactor, and supervised by the Predator god himself.

If NECA will do a 7" Alien3 Alien...I can die a happy man.

I know, with Tankman sculpting you know the details are gonna be dead-on to every inch, and with how great they did the Classic Alien's paint scheme, I'm sure the colors and paint job would be amazing looking.

Man, I'm imagining making a custom with some nice wet-looking blood red paint on the mouth... and you know it would have a hinged jaw and retractable second jaw. And with the articulation you know they can do now, you had better believe he would be able to stand up; and be on all fours and look natural in both positions. That figure would be so versatile....

I would ask neca to continue doing what they're doing except use some decent bloody factories for everything they make pertaining to Alien, Predator and Terminator....and Robocop if they ever want to revisit that franchise. Their figures are excellent but the paintjobs and quality control are lacking and its frustrating, its letting these excellent sculpts down. My 8" Aliens arm broke off at the elbow, my warrior aliens have stuck joints and crooked jaws, almost every Tracker predator is having broken tusks and I've lost count of how many of my T-1000s have broken arms either at the shoulder or elbow. Meanwhile the paintjobs are only passable with a lot of owners looking for custom repaints that end up making me think less of my own stock figures.

But anyway -

Dog Alien
Alien Queen
hive diorama?????
Colonial marines?? (any and all)
Predator 2 City hunter (plus BD variants)
Dutch (plus variants)
Harrigan?? (i for one would buy)
Lost predators

Yeah, I'd be down for it all. Likewise (and even moreso in my case) for the Terminator series

Back