Obi's Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just used to it. I work 8-5 Monday - Friday so I can never be home and I can't waste all my personal and vacation time waiting on statues as much as I'd like to be home for them.

It also gives me something to look forward to when I get home.:banana

I got softball tonight so Obi's gonna protect my office and then go complete the circle tomorrow night.

I sympathize Kit! My Jedi Luke has been on the truck for delivery all day! The waiting is going to make me lose my mind! :google

He came today. I think this could be one of the finer human likenesses I've seen on any sculpt anywhere. I'm increasingly impressed with this line - previously with vader and now Kenobi.

The shoes are quite impressive too I have to say. Funny thing to be impressed with, but the leathering effect is quite convincing and even the tread detail on the bottom is attended to.

:D

It's been a fairly dry spell for shipments lately -- I was starting to miss my fix. But yesterday I got GG Neo sculpt & Smith bust off eBay and today Obi and Trinity on the Ducati as well (Which, btw is impressive to say the least). A good week for this collector ;)

Well Obi came today and so did regular Luke. Here I was thinking that since they shipped together I might get a freebie. Well they not only came in seperate boxes but also seperate trucks! As you can imagine, no freebie. Oh well who wants their cake and eat it to.........ME, THATS WHO! :monkey5

Well my regular edition Luke Jedi figure came yesterday. Followed today by Obi Wan PF. The Obi Wan is incredible!! As I have said before, he was the reason I started the PF figures. Up until old Ben became available I looked on the PF figures as great to look at but not the scale I was looking for or the price point I wanted to pay. But when he went up for preorder that all changed! Then it was the mad dash to get the others: Han(wait list score),
Grevious excl.(wait list score), Vader excl.(wait list score), Luke(comic shop).
Now I am hooked completely on the 1/4 scale and can't wait for grevious and Leia, and dare I say... Darth Maul, and Boba Fett?

I also have the PF color version of the Wolfman(wait list score). When I saw him I passed. Then He grew on me and went on the wait list. Now the hunt will be on for the other Universal monsters. The only bad thing about them IMHO is the amount of space the boxes take up. OMG!!! I only have five so far and already it's a big pile. I can't imagine what the space issue is for those of you that have most of the PF's!

Once again. I am very pleased with Obi Wan. Keep up the good work Sideshow! And let's get another PF Star Wars figure up for preorder!!!

Don't talk to me about PF boxes. And it's only going to get worse with things like Predator. I rent a Door-to-Door storage box, they drop it at your house, you fill it up and they take it away. I have all my PF boxes in that.

And after opening Obi last night, I just realized that Vader's power cord is still in his box many miles away...:banghead

Back