Obi's Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got vacation time when I worked retail. Now I get four weeks a year, so that's pretty nice.

Hate to change the subject, but Fedex just showed up with my Obi-Wan!!

Just to add some fuel to the debate of whether the lower numbers go out first, I just received #0060/1250. Pics coming right up...

Congrats Tom!! Hopefully yours looks as good as the one we already saw and nice number to. I'll be curious to see what number I get tomorrow and how that differes from yours.

tomandshell said:
I never got vacation time when I worked retail. Now I get four weeks a year, so that's pretty nice.

Just to add some fuel to the debate of whether the lower numbers go out first, I just received #0060/1250. Pics coming right up...

Well since mine shipped before yours you'd think that I'd be lower than 60. I don't really care but it will be interesting to see what # shows up Tuesday. I'll guess 469.

tomandshell said:

Yahooooooooooooooooo! I wound up with #57! :cool:

Looks like the regular edition is shipping as well. Just got my shipping info and Obi should be here tomorrow. <=excited:monkey5

Nevermind. #373 accounted for. Too bad I have to wait until tomorrow to take him home and display him.

Mine is probably sitting on my front porch along with my Jedi luke 12" right now.....I am stuck at work and have to wait until I get home to play! :monkey2

Wow, I'd be nervous as hell about those sitting on my porch all afternoon.

Darth Loki said:
Wow, I'd be nervous as hell about those sitting on my porch all afternoon.

Mine always have to sit out there till I get home. I am stuck working and can't be home to get them when they arrive.

I just won't tell anyone here my exact address HAHAHA

Damn, Kit...

How do you do it? I would actually get so sick thinking about that big box waiting for me at home that I would have to take the day off because of it.

Perhaps it's time to start coughing, sneezing, etc... You might even want to go to the "big V" card. :yuck

That will ALWAYS convince others that you're sick.

:D

Back