Hot Toys League of Legends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess no one cares about this figure :lol Hot Toys dropped all the photos

【League of Legends - 1/6th scale Ashe Collectible Figure】
“There will be peace in the Freljord. I will forge it.”
Iceborn warmother of the Avarosan tribe, Ashe commands the most populous horde in the north. Stoic, intelligent, and idealistic, yet uncomfortable with her role as leader, she taps into the ancestral magics of her lineage to wield a bow of True Ice. With her people's belief that she is the mythological hero Avarosa reincarnated, Ashe hopes to unify the Freljord once more by retaking their ancient, tribal lands.
Bring a chill to your collection of League of Legends champions in the new year with Hot Toys and Ashe, the Frost Archer.
This highly accurate, 1/6 scale collectible figure captures Ashe’s appearance from the latest Season Start 2024 cinematic. Featuring a newly developed head sculpt of Ashe with rolling eyeball system, specialized body, and a beautifully tailored outfit with fur hem and armor details, this figure stays true to Ashe’s icy Freljordian origins.
Never one to seek peace without the tools of war, Ashe comes with her iconic bow of True Ice, an assortment of icy arrows, Enchanted Crystal Arrow ult, Ranger’s Focus ability, interchangeable hands, and a wintery diorama display base.
Bring on League of Legends Season 2024 with Hot Toys and Ashe, the Frost Archer!

View attachment 685171
I kinda like it and dig the diorama base. But I think her face looks abit old looking imo, and not like how the concept is from the official site. Screenshot 2024-01-23 093906.jpg

Yeah, no one cares because this champ is not popular at all, I mean everyone who plays league knows Ashe of course but I don't see many buying it. idk what their plan is. We need the cool champs but I guess they already know, they wouldn't release **** champs first without making the cool ones later, would make no sense.

I love the way they did her ult display though, base looks super, face is meh but overall, this is really good. Get's me hyped for Yasuo, Yone and Zed. If they also do Ahri, people would go crazy.

I kinda like it and dig the diorama base. But I think her face looks abit old looking imo, and not like how the concept is from the official site. View attachment 685172
Ah yea the face definitely doesn't resemble that. I like that they went with a sculpted hood instead of fabric though. Helps prevent needing to regularly futz it like with the DamToys AC figures.
Yeah, no one cares because this champ is not popular at all,
Gotcha. I wouldn't know. I never played this game. From an outsiders perspective, looks like a cool enough figure though.

Ah yea the face definitely doesn't resemble that. I like that they went with a sculpted hood instead of fabric though. Helps prevent needing to regularly futz it like with the DamToys AC figures.

I wish DAM would have met in the middle and done a thin plastic mold with a fabric covering adhered to it. That way you'd get the look coupled with the accurate texture.

Shame that AC line ended.

I kinda like it and dig the diorama base. But I think her face looks abit old looking imo, and not like how the concept is from the official site. View attachment 685172
Probably because that key art is from her debut in 2018. She looks pretty damn close to her recent appearance in their new cinematic. Hot Toys nailed it with this one.

Will grab her and Kaisa eventually. Hope they don't just stop on these two but they probably will seeing as how they only did these two for their cosbabies.

5Vb7SBz.png
GU6EL8N.png

RyTmZsl.png

Probably because that key art is from her debut in 2018. She looks pretty damn close to her recent appearance in their new cinematic. Hot Toys nailed it with this one.

Will grab her and Kaisa eventually. Hope they don't just stop on these two but they probably will seeing as how they only did these two for their cosbabies.

5Vb7SBz.png
GU6EL8N.png

RyTmZsl.png
Ohhh I see, that makes more sense! I was wondering why they made her look like that although Im not that interested, I appreciated HT's for branching out and making something new.

I've never played LoL and my only experience with the IP is the Netflix show Arcane which I did love. Looking at the face sculpt again, I think if they tweaked the hair a little and make the face abit rounder it'll be spot on to the CGI. Im also glad forum exists so i can get the bigger picture , especially for the not too familiar like me haha.

Last edited:
I do wish they would do Arcane but their current license is only for the main game so I don't see it happening.

I'm happy that OneToys is at least doing it. Hoping they do an Arcane Vi next.

6b07e22d4d86e7733f9ac878d00db242.jpg
I have Jinx PO with Gundamit , I loved how she looked!!
Me too , hope Vi would be next, that'll be a nice one to pair her with ✨

I do wish they would do Arcane but their current license is only for the main game so I don't see it happening.

I'm happy that OneToys is at least doing it. Hoping they do an Arcane Vi next.

6b07e22d4d86e7733f9ac878d00db242.jpg
Yep I was going to say the same thing. This offering from OneToys is incredible and fills my need for an Arcane Jinx figure. Really crossing my fingers we get that Arcane Vi release from them too. Can't wait for Jinx to release!

Back