Hot Toys League of Legends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jim-carrey-scared.gif

Im kinda curious what artstyle they will go for, but I think the logical choice would be Arcane since it looks amazing.

Looks fantastic, but gonna wait to Jinx! All the League characters look interesting and fancy, but need to limit myself.

Bizarre. I would have thought they’d debut a character that’s more the “face of League” like Ahri or like others said, Jinx. I haven’t touched the game in years, but is Kai’sa really that popular now? I still can’t see how they’ll convince people who are content spending $20 on skins to spend 10x+ as much on these.

Hmm, is it only me? Or the post is gone on HT FB page? Anyway, glad I'm not into these mobile video games, the figure itself is somewhat enticing to me. I can only imagine if HT goes hard on those video game like diablo or any fantasy type character design.

I would love it HT did Witcher that would be my dream. Would also like if they did Final Fantasy but probably never happen since SE is stingy with their license.

Back