Hot Toys League of Legends

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
It's an all-out brawl of glory. Who's your favorite champion?

Introducing our latest line-up based on one of the world's most popular games - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. New collectibles will soon arrive to level up your game. Let the battle begins!

League of Legends #HotToyscollectibles

Has HT seen the MCU/mainly SW well start to dry up?

This literally got me next level excited. Holy **** LETS GO I've been dreaming about this for so long!!!

I really hope it's 1/6 scale and for the older freaks here who don't know, League of Legends is a VERY popular PVP videogame with over a hundred characters with amazing stories and such, the game was insanely popular for my generation (25yrs) and it still is today.

Man, I can barely find my words now if they make Yasuo, Zed, Yone, Jhin etc etc I'd literally go bankrupt, this is such a big dream of mine... I can barely hold my excitement in this post.

Also just curious, 1/6 LoL figures don't exist do they? I'm suprised giving the IP being pretty popular, just wondering do HT have any competition in this lineup.

Oh god, the 1/6 scale consumer base is about to get a lot more toxic

They'll probably make an Akali and Fizz and then cancel the line when enough people message Hot Toys to "get good or kys"

Also just curious, 1/6 LoL figures don't exist do they? I'm suprised giving the IP being pretty popular, just wondering do HT have any competition in this lineup.
There's barely any LoL figures in general on the market. The most are these 6" figures that Spinmaster did.

81Wqe2nukYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71BvUMu4h8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back