Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trying to upload pics. Let the games begin. IA looking better.
IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0835.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm happy with the Inarts, but I'll preorder this guy if available and wait for the final product photos. Something tells me HT will drop the ball, but you never know, it might look good.

Looks great to me, i'll grab it as long as it's cheaper than what Inart was offering. As soon as i seen the shipping price for that thing, I cancelled right away. I like joker, but not that much.

I only have bank robber 2.0 so far, so this is very welcome.

It looks good I'm really impressed but IA is way better, hot toys always loses it in the nose area personally, inArt is spot on from the front and especially from the side. Still looking greath though.

Why does the clothing look so weird? Looks really toyish, maybe the edits they made but it looks really cheap.

Damn that coat is oversized, makes the head look tiny af :ROFLMAO:
image_2023-07-24_153013820.png
:ROFLMAO:

I don’t see this being less that Inart.
I also think the sculpt is the usual we get from hot toys, how can they never get it right with ledger?
It reminds me more of the qs010 & the rooted hair is terrible.
Probably push the value of the Inart version up more 😂

The sculpted hair looks way better than the rooted. That one needs some work. I do like the sculpt sans tongue, but I'll be sticking with InArt. I like the pointy finger glove. Maybe I'll pick that up when this comes out in 2029.

I don't know how to feel...i just got my rooted 2 pack which i spent 1600 AUD on. I feel burned. Months of excitement for this figure all to have it ripped away the same day I receive it when hot toys announces their own. Dammit.

Also what does hot toys exclusive mean? How hard are they to get?

Back