Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the window has long passed. I'm not covered.
That really sucks. Sorry to hear that. I think with my CC I'm usually covered for about a year. So I usually go with them when it comes to filing a case rather than paypal. It usually gets settled quicker that way as well.

If he paid over a year ago then goods & services no longer works, 6 month expiration date with PayPal.

Even if your paypal window expired, if you used a CC through paypal, you can usually file a claim with your CC provider and get the money back. I've done that a few times. The most recent being earlier this year with a Toys Wonderland order. Too late for Paypal but was still covered by the CC I used through Paypal and was able to get my money back within 2 weeks after filing the claim.

Yea your bank can definitely help out sometimes. I use friends and family only with people I trust. Jagzz is an example.

The right hand is a not-so-subtle message to people considering purchasing the rooted version.

23aa0f49d3327d330f999b2f69d94da9.jpg
They should change their name to Hot s🤬t.

Thought about getting this and mixing and matching with Inart. But I figured I'd be spending a lot of money on top of what I already paid for the deluxe, and still be compromising. I think the best course is to get one of either standard versions from Hot Toys or Inart, and get a custom outfit. Maybe even upgrade the sculpt eventually.

sculpt looks great there.
my bad, i totally just misread what thread this is! please disregard what i said earlier! i thought it was the inart batman thread

hot toys joker, i don't imagine this coming out this year (knowing HTs track record), it'll likely come Q1 2025 maybe if all things are good but better if its sooner

Been away for a while, when is this in freaks hands?
Current eta is: JUL 2024 - DEC 2024. So anytime in the second half of the year but isn't likely :lol

here i thought inart's tailoring looks big, he looks really bulky here but i cant stop staring that tie lol its so bad
Interesting. I felt the InArt coat didn't give him the sort of defining broad shoulder silhouette he had while wearing the purple coat. HT might've went overboard though.

Thought about getting this and mixing and matching with Inart. But I figured I'd be spending a lot of money on top of what I already paid for the deluxe, and still be compromising. I think the best course is to get one of either standard versions from Hot Toys or Inart, and get a custom outfit. Maybe even upgrade the sculpt eventually.
It will be pricey to do that for sure. But I want to see the HT in hand so I'm getting the artisan and and will pick up a sculpted hair head when parted out. I definitely plan on eventually sending my InArt sculpts to Heise Studio to get rehaired and repainted but it's not high priority at the moment.

Saying that this won't be out until 2025 isn't very encouraging. I was hoping to see the other 2 Artisans, Anakin and Scarlet Witch, this year too. This went up for pre-order before the other 2 and was still well in 2023. A year and a half wait is ridiculous. That's why I don't pre-order regular releases anymore. There have been times I get a figure and wonder why I ordered it, my interest dwindels.

Back