Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words! I will agree, that given the insane elevation in prices as of late, this one remains one of the best deals going. Fabulous statue.

I bought the ex of this last year. Between then and seeing what the new ones go for this is in my opinion a steal haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only PF and "high-end" statue I own. I thought it was expensive at the time and it was a real splurge for my collection, but it's crazy just how much prices have absolutely skyrocketed since then!

Its just icing when one of my statues increases in value/price. The cake is just having a superb statue of one of my favorite characters.

This is one of those statues. Love having it in my collection. Its value/price increasing is just icing.

So this came yesterday and im in love. I used to trash sideshow HARD on here and totally stopped buying for a couple years. This is my second piece from them this year and I gotta admit it looks like they really shook things up with quality control because this thing is beautiful. Never been happier with them. Reminds me of when i started collecting pfs. Whatever or whoever they changed was a huge step in the right direction. Good job sideshow!

So this came yesterday and im in love. I used to trash sideshow HARD on here and totally stopped buying for a couple years. This is my second piece from them this year and I gotta admit it looks like they really shook things up with quality control because this thing is beautiful. Never been happier with them. Reminds me of when i started collecting pfs. Whatever or whoever they changed was a huge step in the right direction. Good job sideshow!

Congrats! The pose is so dynamic and IMO it's the iconic pose that I most associate with Spiderman.

Dude[emoji33]
ce8a58faadd8113c1d56ca5552c649e2.png

Too bad the Mark Brooks statues are 1/5 scale. They won't go with the Spidey premium format.

Yea, that's unfortunate. And these probably won't go with the 1/5 scale JSC Spidey collection either. The sculpting styles will be too different.

Hopefully this line goes further than just these initial 3 statues. Crossing my fingers.

Hopefully this line goes further than just these initial 3 statues. Crossing my fingers.

I read your post and thought, wait- what? THREE statues? I had to scroll back up and squint to see Spidey creeping in the top right of the announcement pic!

I read your post and thought, wait- what? THREE statues? I had to scroll back up and squint to see Spidey creeping in the top right of the announcement pic!

Yea. Plus the SideShow page for this new line mentioned three initial statues ...Silk, Spider-Gwen and Spidey.

I've never heard of that website, but those custom head options look great!

Thankfully I am completely happy with the stock/base head sculpt.

What's up guys. I have this piece. and love it but sadly the fingers broke on the hand. Do you know anywhere where I can just get that part replaced? I've seen how to fix it but hoping to find whole part. Also any other custom parts you'd found on the net? Thanks for your help.

$25 off code and free shipping...guess I had to finally bite...Not a huge fan of the leading with junk..but I think this will actually go nicely with the Avengers Assemble line as he can be set back much further in the display since he is up high and a little larger.

$25 off code and free shipping...guess I had to finally bite...Not a huge fan of the leading with junk..but I think this will actually go nicely with the Avengers Assemble line as he can be set back much further in the display since he is up high and a little larger.

5c604266bb6b1bc0177ea1fc0a59f3b2.jpeg

Great set up! Once I have mine all set up I will have Hulk behind Thor, Captain America and Iron Man then Spidey will go behind Hulk...right now thinking it will be a corner of the room display so that will allow me get Spidey way in the background

Great set up! Once I have mine all set up I will have Hulk behind Thor, Captain America and Iron Man then Spidey will go behind Hulk...right now thinking it will be a corner of the room display so that will allow me get Spidey way in the background

Thanks dude. Great idea. This was taken while doing some dusting lol. Im gonna do a display upgrade and get some bestas. I would like to display all avengers assemble together but have no idea how yet haha. Guess when they are all here ill make it work

Back