Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I've always displayed this with the web hand but never the squint head. Not only is it non-essential, he's squinting with the wrong eye for aiming down his arm the way he is. That said though I don't think you could go wrong with this piece even if it's your only 1/4th and you're even a mild fan of Spider-Man... It is great.

Still the cheapest PF Spider-man period.
Pro:
Design - Headsculpt to the body is just beautiful. Moreover, if you are a fan of McFarlane Spidey, this is for you. Love the big eyes, and muscular but not too slim body like newer version of comic books Spidey. Extreme dynamic pose that can be viewed every angles.
Con:
Paint - issue with paint rub on the first few batches, but address on the later batch. However, the later batch is a bit darker shade.
ES - production is too large for some people, and this hurts their retirement investment. If you are looking to buy as investment, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. Let me suggest you to look into real estates properties, stocks, bonds, 401K. Don't be like 1996 comics collector guys.

Lmao. Sideshow made the edition size so that everyone could enjoy this amazing piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See that's the problem with the stock market. When you buy stocks you don't get anything tangible to hold on to. You only get something tangible when you sell the stock and cash out.

Now if you get a statue for every different stock you buy ...say a Marvel statue for buying TSLA and a DC statue for buying AAPL ...then maybe investing in the stock market would be more exciting to others. Personally, seeing my stocks go up in price excites me ...but having a statue to represent them would be pretty bad ass.

How is the symbiote variant compared to the regular edition? Is the paint at the same level of quality? I think I've seen some people complain that the symbiote suit is a bit too blue.

How is the symbiote variant compared to the regular edition? Is the paint at the same level of quality? I think I've seen some people complain that the symbiote suit is a bit too blue.
I love the symbiote suit. It's supposed to have blue shading, but I don't think it's too much. My only paint complaint is the shading on the eyes is slightly too much.
de1d7f724ecba0414ef70943b569f7ac.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yea that looks amazing, thanks for sharing the pic. I see what you mean about the eye shading. I want a Spider-Man statue but I think I may go with the symbiote suit instead.

Accidentally knocked off the web shooting hand and 4 of the fingers broke off. Fortunately they're clean breaks. What would you guys recommend for sticking them back on?

Accidentally knocked off the web shooting hand and 4 of the fingers broke off. Fortunately they're clean breaks. What would you guys recommend for sticking them back on?

If they're clean breaks then use a dab of superglue on each finger and see if they look clean after reattachment (I've had this happen with other statues and it looks fine). If not then there are guys out there that can fix it for you.

Yea, I'd only go with gluing it back on if the cracks can't be seen. If the cracks can be seen, then I'd get it fixed professionally.

For something like this, I'd hold the piece back in place and see if the cracks/breaks are noticeable. If they are, then most likely they'll be noticeable when glued on.

Hi, could someone tell me the measurement of just Spidey? Im wondering how he would look with some of my other statues. Thanks!

I just picked one of these up. It seems like the weight distribution favors the one side and can be easily knocked over. Is this normal?

Back