Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider thanks for the feedback. Does the artist have a recommendation on who to purchase through?

5c604266bb6b1bc0177ea1fc0a59f3b2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really tasteful set-up, Thomas. :rock I love the way this looks. Nice work (and collection). :rock

Anyone have all six (?) pieces in this line displayed together?

Curious how that all look when arranged with one another.

I was wondering if anyone had any balancing issues with the statue? I just got it in. And the side that Spiderman is on the base leans that way.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone had any balancing issues with the statue? I just got it in. And the side that Spiderman is on the base leans that way.

Would need a pic to see what you mean. But play with the orientation of the beam when you insert it into the base. You can rotate the beam and find the proper orientation.

Would need a pic to see what you mean. But play with the orientation of the beam when you insert it into the base. You can rotate the beam and find the proper orientation.
I was trying that but seemed to not be the right way in and looked at pictures online to put it together. Saw other post on here at lest two that said it was top heavy on the side Spiderman is on. But kinda worked it out got some double sided tape stuff that I used to hold the lights in the detolf more. Just added some on the side with Spiderman and doesn't wobble anymore really. I'll check out the beam again maybe. Thank you though!

Anyone have all six (?) pieces in this line displayed together?

Curious how that all look when arranged with one another.

Someone did on FB but I can't seem to track down the pic. Looked very good!

I couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money on Black Cat though...

I was trying that but seemed to not be the right way in and looked at pictures online to put it together. Saw other post on here at lest two that said it was top heavy on the side Spiderman is on. But kinda worked it out got some double sided tape stuff that I used to hold the lights in the detolf more. Just added some on the side with Spiderman and doesn't wobble anymore really. I'll check out the beam again maybe. Thank you though!

So just to confirm ...the beam on your statue is leaning just like this in the pic, right?

But on your statue, there was an excess gap that you needed to fill with double-sided tape?

So just to confirm ...the beam on your statue is leaning just like this in the pic, right?

But on your statue, there was an excess gap that you needed to fill with double-sided tape?
Sorry should have took pictures. I have the beam in place right. But the base wants to tip to the side Spiderman is on. So put some double sided tape on the bottom not stuck on anything but the base bottom and on some of the stabilizers to make it not top heavy.

Sorry should have took pictures. I have the beam in place right. But the base wants to tip to the side Spiderman is on. So put some double sided tape on the bottom not stuck on anything but the base bottom and on some of the stabilizers to make it not top heavy.

Oh ok ...now I get it.

Well ...as long as it ends well. Enjoy it. I have this statue, too and I really love how it came out.

Oh ok ...now I get it.

Well ...as long as it ends well. Enjoy it. I have this statue, too and I really love how it came out.
Thank you for trying to help. Really appreciate that.
a470b93da7100fdbbe460b2c7707e77d.jpg
9b28bc00ea389f15cffb5e477cc0ebf1.jpg

The biggest problem I had with mine was a bubble that started on the base. Thankfully, I got a replacement, but this piece was really well done. I kind of regret getting the Symbiote version, but they're both pretty nice.

man that's good news for folks looking for a 1/4 spiderman. IMO this is still the nicest looking spiderman 1/4 on the market

I have always had an interest in owning it. I dont have any Spider-man pieces nor 1/4 scale pieces so im kinda debating. I dont think SS will do a better one in the near future and regardless if they do itll be double the price.

Back at a higher price point. But interestingly, not as expensive as other pre-orders. I guess it is much less "complex".

Yeah that's funny actually. They're giving you a free shipping option but raised the price. Wow. Well, it's still cheaper than anything new you'll get nowadays. lol.

Thinking of grabbing this and the heat seeker deadpool since they are close to the same size and would look nice together since theyre both in an action pose.

Yeah this is pretty much the only spiderman i need in my collection in any scale. Love it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back