Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone.. 1st post. 3rd Sideshow statue but first time ordering directly through their website.

Received email today that pre-order (ordered back in October) is processing and cc will be charged March 4th. Super excited, I was on the fence about ordering but had to have this piece after seeing it in person at NYCC.. pics dont do it justice, its really Amazing :wink1:

Got the email too.

Question for those of you who ordered day 1. They charged me the initial deposit fee of 47$ and in the email I just received it gave me a total amount I owe which included the deposit, but on 1/5/16 I was also charged 60$ and some change as my first payment. this 60$ it's not reflected in the email. Is anyone in the same boat as me? Looks like i may have to contact them about this.

Wow I preordered this last week. And I got my 2 week shipping notification lol. Wish that could happen for every statue!

I pre-ordered this on day one so I am hoping to get the 2-week notice soon. But just so I understand what's happening here, some of you who have gotten the 2-week shipping notification ordered the statue through Flex Pay, or have you all already paid it off in full?

I'm just trying to figure out why I haven't gotten a 2-week shipping notice yet. Is it completely random or is it because I ordered the statue on Flex pay?

I pre-ordered this on day one so I am hoping to get the 2-week notice soon. But just so I understand what's happening here, some of you who have gotten the 2-week shipping notification ordered the statue through Flex Pay, or have you all already paid it off in full?

I'm just trying to figure out why I haven't gotten a 2-week shipping notice yet. Is it completely random or is it because I ordered the statue on Flex pay?

I'm full pay.

Yeah I am wondering this to. Mine is not flex but full payment, and I ordered this really early. Sideshow chat is rubbish, it never works lately.

I was on flex and ordered as soon as it went on sale. My last flex was July BUT I called them today and changed it to pay in full upon release and just got the two week ship notice. Give em a call....

Back