Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no point in contacting them then as all of this next batch have been allocated? This sucks, makes no difference that you jump on it right away when people who only just order get it faster.

Yeah that really, really sucks. The whole point of me chatting with them in January was to find out if changing my order to full pay would get me the statue faster. They told me it wouldn't, but it turns out it would've. First world problems, I know, but I'm not happy.

:lol yeah I'm not happy either. I ordered it day one for no apparent reason it seems. People who ordered it later got 10% off and are getting it sooner :lol. Logic.

:lol yeah I'm not happy either. I ordered it day one for no apparent reason it seems. People who ordered it later got 10% off and are getting it sooner :lol. Logic.

Yeah, that's kind of garbage. I'm also a day one flex payer and was under the assumption that there would be an option to pay in full of they came in early. I guess I'll just be hoping they don't get lazy on the later batches...

I am not happy too. As you I preorded it day 1, in 2 hours after on sale and already paid about $170 of $ 470, not just $47. I had asked to change flex payment to a full payment. But SSC don't permit it.

Well I wish I could say hearing that some of you are in the same crappy boat as I am made me feel better, but it just makes me more mad.

What do we think is a reasonable estimate as to when we'll end up getting the statue if we're not in the March 4 batch? Later in March, I hope???

I still think that day 1,2,or3 orders should get 10%-25% off. To offset this, SSC could just block coupon codes from being used on select pieces for a certain amount of time. I do think sellouts would happen a lot faster, but this would motivate buyers to buy day one. I ordered Spidey right away too and missed out on 10% off as well.

Yeah I think they should also let us have the 10%. Different if it had already shipped and was an older item that needed to go on sale.

I am not happy too. As you I preorded it day 1, in 2 hours after on sale and already paid about $170 of $ 470, not just $47. I had asked to change flex payment to a full payment. But SSC don't permit it.

Yeah, that's kind of garbage. I'm also a day one flex payer and was under the assumption that there would be an option to pay in full of they came in early. I guess I'll just be hoping they don't get lazy on the later batches...

This ain't as bad as the Predator sale

About the 10% off code some of us used, don't get too bent out of shape just yet.

When I saw the first in hand pics I literally ran to sideshow's site to see how much it was gonna cost me in total, after doing the customs fee math I was still thinking if it was worth it, went to go look at Psylocke_Rogue's pics again and the 10% off code popped up and I just said **** it and bought him.

When I came back here later, I saw this:

Woo! Finally got the 10% of code to work. Just kept clicking the "Link of Buy on First Page" in Internet Explorer. Though in the Terms and Conditions it says Promos can't be applied to pre-orders and that Sideshow will review each order and determine if the code needs to be removed or not. So I hope the promo gets to stay!

Which is feels kinda unfair, why have the code on Spider-Man if it wasn't going to work? Without the code I feel I still would have bought it, the code just gave me a push down the slide I was nearly already willing to go down.

So until someone actually pays and get's 10% off, it's still up in the air if it'll work for this statue or not.

Don't order straight away!

Play the new 'TBD' policy to your advantage. The only time to order early is if you're using RPs.
Who gets theirs first has always been random but now the they seem to get them in more, smaller, batches it's more apparent.

I still think that day 1,2,or3 orders should get 10%-25% off. To offset this, SSC could just block coupon codes from being used on select pieces for a certain amount of time. I do think sellouts would happen a lot faster, but this would motivate buyers to buy day one. I ordered Spidey right away too and missed out on 10% off as well.
Jeez! Stop being so bitter and get over it. No one forced you to order first day.
If the Ex sold out you wouldn't be moaning.

Your solution is no one should get a discount because it's fairer?
All kinds of retailers use discounts to shift products and clear warehouse space.

They already 'block coupon codes from being used on selected pieces for a certain amount of time'.

Ordered within the first 2 hrs it came up. Full pay . March 4 shipping notice received. So happy that my spidey sense is tingling. I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to how they ship other than luck of the draw. Can't wait though!

F@$? it! I Got some sculpting materials and will take my time and make the corner of the top of an old NYC building for Spidey to hop off of. Maybe airbrush it with the same paint scheme as the comiquette base. This pose is begging for a building.

Awesome. It's actually not too bad I'm not in the very first batch, I still need some time to replace my detolf's with a couple of Stuva's, I wasn't expecting Spidey until a wee bit later in March.

Actually, I have Stuvas and you would really have to letthe arm stick out quite a bit to make it fit. I had a special glass case made

Back