Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I contacted on a whim to see if they might charge my card now to just pay it in full. They said they couldn't until they actually have them in there warehouse, which they expect that to be the first week of March. So I guess we are not that far off nice until the first batches go out.

Yeah, I'm REALLY surprised more people didn't get this yet. Just one guy has showcased it off??? The first wave group had to have been larger than a "n=1."

That's exactly my thoughts. Surely there is at least one more person on here that has it. If not that is really weird

I've got my middle shelf set at 26 with doors on and that's as much as I can get. I just need it to be what sideshow says it will be

I believe this 1/4 Spidey has the largest overall edition size for any Marvel 1/4 scale in atleast 5 years. I can't think of any larger when you add the reg and EX together.

IF we did get a new Venom probably wouldn't be released until late next year. Sigh : /

There's always the XM Venom coming out this year though! Will just be expensive though

IF we did get a new Venom probably wouldn't be released until late next year. Sigh : /

There's always the XM Venom coming out this year though! Will just be expensive though

I'm hoping for a new venom as well, but I want it to look more comic inspired rather than monster inspired like the comiquette. I'm really not a fan of the comiquette. I can appreciate that it's an amazing piece based on the detail of the sculpt, but it just doesn't resonate as Venom for me. This is what I'd like to see:

882779.jpg

Back