Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess mine was fully paid as well since I used a bunch of my rewards points to score this sucker for free....:yess:

Well not really free I guess as it cost a **** load to get them points....:lol

I was on flex up until two days ago, I called and changed it to full payment cause I had a feeling they would most likely fill those orders first. Glad i did, received my email today :) ... I wonder if anyone on flex payment has received an email confirmation yet.

I was on flex up until two days ago, I called and changed it to full payment cause I had a feeling they would most likely fill those orders first. Glad i did, received my email today :) ... I wonder if anyone on flex payment has received an email confirmation yet.

Ouch. Haha. Wish I did that. What evs haha

Any way of switching remaining flex payment schedule into a shorter one (less months for remaining payments)? Or can you only ask SSC to full pay the remaining amount due?

I'm very jealous of you all. I've tried to expedite the arrival of mine, but I was unable... I will live vicariously until I get my notice.

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!! This was a day one order for me but I flexed this one!!! Wrong decision!

Of course I chose wrong for Spidey so it looks like I'll be waiting several months for a day one order :mad:

This better come perfect and there better be no "we're out of replacements" if something comes in wrong, knowing my "luck" with sideshow products.

This is currently my last sideshow order. For me to order anything else from them this must be free of issues. Thankfully they won with me on Thor Modern Age, now just us all some quality Spidey's.

AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!! This was a day one order for me but I flexed this one!!! Wrong decision!

Of course I chose wrong for Spidey so it looks like I'll be waiting several months for a day one order :mad:

This better come perfect and there better be no "we're out of replacements" if something comes in wrong, knowing my "luck" with sideshow products.

This is currently my last sideshow order. For me to order anything else from them this must be free of issues. Thankfully they won with me on Thor Modern Age, now just us all some quality Spidey's.

That sucks man. I ordered last week and got my 2 week ship notice today. I never PO day one though. No point for Sideshow stuff.

I'm glad for all of you that will getting the next batch of these on March 4, but I'm pretty upset at Sideshow- once we all got the emails that this was going to be available in February or March instead of May to June like it was originally announced, I chatted with Sideshow. They told me that changing my order to full pay at that time would not increase my chances of getting it any sooner and that I'd get an early shipping notification in February that would give me the option to pay it off in full; only then could I increase my chances of getting it sooner. Based off everyone's comments here, though, that doesn't seem to be the case and I should've switched it then. I will call them as soon as their customer service dept opens on Monday, change my order to pay in full, and hope that I can get it along with all you March 4ers!

I'm glad for all of you that will getting the next batch of these on March 4, but I'm pretty upset at Sideshow- once we all got the emails that this was going to be available in February or March instead of May to June like it was originally announced, I chatted with Sideshow. They told me that changing my order to full pay at that time would not increase my chances of getting it any sooner and that I'd get an early shipping notification in February that would give me the option to pay it off in full; only then could I increase my chances of getting it sooner. Based off everyone's comments here, though, that doesn't seem to be the case and I should've switched it then. I will call them as soon as their customer service dept opens on Monday, change my order to pay in full, and hope that I can get it along with all you March 4ers!

I asked today. They won't let you. You can switch to full pay. But it won't get you in this March 4th shipment. All have already been spoken for in shipment 1

Back