Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shall see. I have faith.

giphy.gif

get ahold of FEDEX and get a prepaid customs account, then all you pay is the GST (which there's no way to get around that) and $10 for brokerage fees. Don't forget to give ssc your number once they get you an account number

I have been told that before but I do not get a lot of Fedex shipments. Isn't the member a yearly fee?

Yup that's about what i'm expecting as well. Completely made getting goblin to go with him impossible as well. I'll pay for spiderman not for goblin.

I know. I want Goblin too to go with Spidey but I can't afford it. I pre-orderd Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel and have no idea how I am going to fund them.

I keep picturing myself writing on a chalk board:

I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........
I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........I will not buy Green Goblin.........

:panic::panic::panic:

I know. I want Goblin too to go with Spidey but I can't afford it. I pre-orderd Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel and have no idea how I am going to fund them.

So when you buying GG?

I know. I want Goblin too to go with Spidey and I can afford it. I pre-orderd Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel and have no idea how I am going to place them in my mansion.

I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........
I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........I will buy Green Goblin.........

I don't see your problem :dunno

It does look amazing... very tempted to get it as well since they both pair very well.... any chance a new Venom will be made to go with Spidey? He was my favorite spidey villain / anti-hero.

Is the entire body solid to hold that metal rod? If it's just a shell casting that metal rod might pierce through his side over time :slap

I posted on Facebook as well. Venom is predominantly featured in this Spidey PF art box... Hint? Coincidence? We'll see.

Back