Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psylocke,

Is this piece difficult to disassemble? The only reason I ask is because at the moment, I only take out my pieces to check for issues, take photos and then put back in the box.

Thank you!

It's not difficult to disassemble I just don't want to take the hand out of the base because of the weight concern on the steel post. Call me paranoid but the more I disassemble that part the higher chance of worrying about it become a problem. It is a tight fit at that spot.

Gentle Giant and Sideshow have both done it. It's nothing new

My Comment is in regards to Iron Studios making more than one ES of the same Statue without the public knowing.
The point is when paying 1000.00 or more for a Statue advertised with a low Edition size makes you jump in earlier than later because you are afraid of the production run to sell out. If they can produce the same exact statue at any time, then I would feel I have more time to see if I can get a better price later on when market hits saturation. You also have a better chance at getting a deal on Secondary market.

Looking good. Can someone take a pic with comi & PF together, if possible? Curious to see size, & detail comparison.

I'm guessing he already has a Besta as he said he's making a background for it.
Depth isn't the issue with this piece, it's the height.

Still needs more than the standard square display space which I, unfortunately, don't have.

Actually I have a Stuva but thought people would know Besta better.

I still wonder if it wouldn't fit. The total height is 25 inch/64 cm. can anyone tell me the height at the head level? I'd guess that's a few inches lower based on these pictures

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455035560.230565.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455035576.250542.jpg

PCS does it all the time. the edition sizes increase and consumers are not made aware until they actually receive the product.

SS does it as well. They blame it on computer glitches / typos.

I can't recall the last time GG did it, if at all.

My Comment is in regards to Iron Studios making more than one ES of the same Statue without the public knowing.
The point is when paying 1000.00 or more for a Statue advertised with a low Edition size makes you jump in earlier than later because you are afraid of the production run to sell out. If they can produce the same exact statue at any time, then I would feel I have more time to see if I can get a better price later on when market hits saturation. You also have a better chance at getting a deal on Secondary market.

PCS does it all the time. the edition sizes increase and consumers are not made aware until they actually receive the product.

SS does it as well. They blame it on computer glitches / typos.

I can't recall the last time GG did it, if at all.

Suckerpunch Baby Doll had a U.S & Japan edition

Hi Psylocke, can you do me a huge favor and give me a rough estimate of the height level of the head of the statue from the ground up?

I want to know if at least that part fits in the Besta Stuva cabinets

Hi Psylocke, can you do me a huge favor and give me a rough estimate of the height level of the head of the statue from the ground up?

I want to know if at least that part fits in the Besta Stuva cabinets

22" to the top of the head and 25" to the top of the hand.

Back