Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, just found it, thanks guys! That's a sick looking box, love that comic page art all over. :clap

So he's already shipping now? That was fast! I was expecting April or May or something like that. I'm surprised the EX is still available.

So excited about this release!!! Yes I'm worried about leaning but I'm gonna take a chance. Haven't had any leaning issues with any of my 15+ Sideshow statues so far.

Also just received a 10% off code for Green Gobllin which I knew would happen. Gonna order GG to go along with Spidey : )

I have been told that before but I do not get a lot of Fedex shipments. Isn't the member a yearly fee?

not that I'm aware of, one time setup that doesn't require any funds. I think they do it so they have card on file to just bill cost through which makes it much easier. So I'm guessing that's why it's a cheaper process.

It's not an account for actual shipping, just an account for strictly prepaying brokerage/duty charges. At least that's how it works for me.

You know ...I was expecting more people to come on here to post that they are getting this early too. But so far not so much. It's very interesting....

not that I'm aware of, one time setup that doesn't require any funds. I think they do it so they have card on file to just bill cost through which makes it much easier. So I'm guessing that's why it's a cheaper process.

It's not an account for actual shipping, just an account for strictly prepaying brokerage/duty charges. At least that's how it works for me.

I just set mine up. It's actually an account made for shipping, but it's free and you don't actually have to ship anything to have it or sign up for it. You put a credit card on file and FedEx puts a temporary $10 hold on the card just so they can verify it's real. The benefit of having the card on file is so that when FedEx is ultimately charged for the fees, they can charge you instead of paying it themselves and then chasing you for the money, which in turn causes extra fees. In order for this to happen though Sideshow needs your FedEx account number before they ship. This is the first time I'm ordering directly from Sideshow though, so hopefully it goes as smoothly as it was explained to me. Being in Canada I could use a break on some of the additional fees.

So excited about this release!!! Yes I'm worried about leaning but I'm gonna take a chance. Haven't had any leaning issues with any of my 15+ Sideshow statues so far.

Also just received a 10% off code for Green Gobllin which I knew would happen. Gonna order GG to go along with Spidey : )

If I manage to get the 10% off code for Green Goblin, can I then add reward points for that order? If yes, sounds like a plan that's workable.

Can't combine discounts.

Was getting really tempted but seeing the lack of support in Daredevils foot will make me wait.
Hopefully, when more are shipped, someone can get an x-ray or maybe a request to destroy will let us see what's been added to the structure.

See what your absence has done to me Ondi! I need our gif only conversations!

giphy.gif

WAIT a gif convo!! I'm not, I need time, hang on.......

giphy.gif

I'm a bit rusty mate :(

I just set mine up. It's actually an account made for shipping, but it's free and you don't actually have to ship anything to have it or sign up for it. You put a credit card on file and FedEx puts a temporary $10 hold on the card just so they can verify it's real. The benefit of having the card on file is so that when FedEx is ultimately charged for the fees, they can charge you instead of paying it themselves and then chasing you for the money, which in turn causes extra fees. In order for this to happen though Sideshow needs your FedEx account number before they ship. This is the first time I'm ordering directly from Sideshow though, so hopefully it goes as smoothly as it was explained to me. Being in Canada I could use a break on some of the additional fees.

thanks for the info. So you just go to Fedex's website and setup an account as if you are going to ship with them and that's it?

Back