Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the entire body solid to hold that metal rod? If it's just a shell casting that metal rod might pierce through his side over time :slap

I don't think this would happen. If it snapped and broke through then ok. But I don't think it's going to slowly bend then the rod would slowly push its way through the polystone. If it breaks or bends it will be at the base/hand. I'm confident in the design that it won't break or lean

Holy RodGate :horse

First its, is there a metal rod? How far does the rod go?
Now its, oh there IS a rod, but it will poke through the body?

:slap

Good thing my willpower is now stronger and I'm sticking to my streamlined DC Collection.

THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD. Congrats to everyone who have this on order!

*leaves this thread before more pictures weaken my soul* :chase

Here it is from another angle. Man, that pose might be the best I've seen on a premium format statue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455088879.112438.jpg

If it's random you answered your own question.

I was asking as someone mentioned it was for 1 day only. Anyways I got a pop up for 5% discount which was then emailed to me. When I applied the code on the SS site it ended up being 10% discount.

They charged me the NRD but didn't give me an option to make full payment. Is it possible to pay full now? I'm afraid the AUD dollar by the time the item is ready to ship.

Venom pff is fine, surely be the next villain, but again we have another recurring/repeat villain..
Green Goblin and Venom X2
I think they should better exploit the gallery of villains of spiderman..

Symbiote spiderman pff has a separate head and arm?? or is a unique piece??

We should not have seams in the black spiderman, It would be a mistake..

Can't wait. I would be cool seeing a doc Ock. But I want modern and new not old lab coat Coke bottle glasses.

Back