Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the two differed more, say even that the two statues were mirror images of one another, I could see ordering both, but as it stands, I just can't do it. I'm going with the red and blue only.

If the two differed more, say even that the two statues were mirror images of one another, I could see ordering both, but as it stands, I just can't do it. I'm going with the red and blue only.

Unfortunately for me this is too expensive of a hobby to be keeping multiple interpretations of the same character....Need to pick a version of the most iconic.

Now I just need to find more funds to pick up a Hulk and a Daredevil....

Stan Lee. They're doing a kind of Golden Ticket thing where randomly in 30 of the Spider-man PF's someone will also get a print signed by Stan Lee, according to the video at least.

Woah! Cool! Is it in the regs or just the EX? Would have paid a hundred dollars. Ore if they just gave everyone one. Haha.

I think the only thing that seems to be urgent for me about finally going to SDCC is to have a Spidey signed by Stan.

I think the only thing that seems to be urgent for me about finally going to SDCC is to have a Spidey signed by Stan.

I agree with you. I have my Koto Spidey and original Spidey COM signed by Stan. They are special pieces of Marvel's biggest character which Stan helped to create.

Lol i dont think he physically can. At least not in one sitting.

No, not in one sitting. :lol Just have the sigs spread out over time. It's not like he'd have to sign everything in one day. The whole reason he attends these CONs is because he makes a killing signing things and taking photo ops. If SSC pays $80 a pop for his sig and gives him a month...I'm sure he'd do it.

No, not in one sitting. :lol Just have the sigs spread out over time. It's not like he'd have to sign everything in one day. The whole reason he attends these CONs is because he makes a killing signing things and taking photo ops. If SSC pays $80 a pop for his sig and gives him a month...I'm sure he'd do it.

Yeah but I think they had him just sign 30 at the Con and they'll stuff those in random boxes as the Spidey's go out. I'm going to assume it's for the EX only. I think it's a nice little thing to do. Granted people are going to complain that only 30 people got them but this isn't something that was announced at PO and it's not costing anyone anything extra. Just a little hey we randomly did this and those people that got them, awesome for you, type thing.

Yeah but I think they had him just sign 30 at the Con and they'll stuff those in random boxes as the Spidey's go out. I'm going to assume it's for the EX only. I think it's a nice little thing to do. Granted people are going to complain that only 30 people got them but this isn't something that was announced at PO and it's not costing anyone anything extra. Just a little hey we randomly did this and those people that got them, awesome for you, type thing.

The only people who will complain are the same people who hit the lottery and complain they have to pay taxes on it.

I agree with you its 100% a positive and nice thing

The only people who will complain are the same people who hit the lottery and complain they have to pay taxes on it.

I agree with you its 100% a positive and nice thing

Off topic but the rules in different countries are so weird. Canada has free healthcare, the US doesn't. Canada charges import fees on imported sales, the US doesn't. In Canada, if you win the lottery you don't get taxed on the principal amount (only on the interest it earns) but the US taxes its citizens if they win. In the US the jackpots are hundreds of millions but in Canada the maximum you can win is $55 million. Who is better off? LOL sorry, just made me think about things a little. :lol And now... back to Spidey...

Back