Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic but the rules in different countries are so weird. Canada has free healthcare, the US doesn't. Canada charges import fees on imported sales, the US doesn't. In Canada, if you win the lottery you don't get taxed on the principal amount (only on the interest it earns) but the US taxes its citizens if they win. In the US the jackpots are hundreds of millions but in Canada the maximum you can win is $55 million. Who is better off? LOL sorry, just made me think about things a little. [emoji38] And now... back to Spidey...
If I ever hit one if those 300mil jackpots and they wanted to tax me the 33% or whatever it is I'd still laugh all the way to the bank [emoji38] just hope I don't have a heart attack on the way

If I ever hit one if those 300mil jackpots and they wanted to tax me the 33% or whatever it is I'd still laugh all the way to the bank [emoji38] just hope I don't have a heart attack on the way

LOL Josh. So funny. :lol Yeah I checked my ticket tonight. Sadly, I didn't win the $55 million jackpot. :gah::)

I always thought winning the lottery is a curse. People who knows what to do with that kind of money and how to spend it, never wins. The ones that do win seems to always end up bankrupt, using drugs, etc.

yeah thinks I'm gonna use up all my points to get this one. The red and blue is the way to go imo. it's really the only costume I grew up with so it's the one to go with.

I always thought winning the lottery is a curse. People who knows what to do with that kind of money and how to spend it, never wins. The ones that do win seems to always end up bankrupt, using drugs, etc.

yeah cases are well stated when that happens, but more than not if the person has a straight head on they'll be ok....Have a nice couple just on the other side of town that won 18million last year and they seem to be handling it fine for now.....nice part is that they hired us to do all the grade work and landscaping for their new log house, shop and riding arena.....lol

Getting money is a curse? Wtf is wrong with the lot of you's haha

yeah thinks I'm gonna use up all my points to get this one. The red and blue is the way to go imo. it's really the only costume I grew up with so it's the one to go with.

Couldn't agree more dude. Spidey is red and blue to me, nothing else. Everything else is just a phase.

I would like to have these two displayed side by side, with a motor in the base so Spideys would just constantly spin, twirling and twirling. :lol

THAT VIDEO IS CRAZY!!! NEED THESE THINGS NOW!!!

I wish there were spinning displays! I would put all of my statues on them. Especially this Spidey and hulk!

Hulk's back work is amazing!

I wish there were spinning displays! I would put all of my statues on them. Especially this Spidey and hulk!

Hulk's back work is amazing!

This and Spidey....MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.....

Man, 2015/2016 will be some awesome years for collectors. Spidey and Hulk are about to raise the bar I predict.

Back