Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on this too.

latest

I would gladly take Mark III,V or VII.

III or VII. Mark V is not a major player in my book. I think the mk 45 was my favorite of all though.

I would have loved a good war-mach mkII but it doesn't look anything like rhody's armor in avengers 2... Just an IP repaint

III or VII. Mark V is not a major player in my book. I think the mk 45 was my favorite of all though.

I would have loved a good war-mach mkII but it doesn't look anything like rhody's armor in avengers 2... Just an IP repaint

well to be honest I'm more in for a Mark III only because it looks closer to Adi Granov's Iron Man comic suit.

im09.jpg

well to be honest I'm more in for a Mark III only because it looks closer to Adi Granov's Iron Man comic suit.

im09.jpg

I liked the mkIII better too, but with the tease/rumor being that the mkVII was going to be tall and looked like it was flying... I would need it. Honestly, probably order the first one available....

:lol God, been forever since we've heard a peep about those.

Koopa go whoop some butts!

Thats what I am asking is WHO do I focus my... attention on?

I'm just hoping we can multiple villains. Say Lizard or a Sandman!!! :rock

Giant scene revealed after all the villains are made and placed around spidey??? That would be awesome and would be nice to have more then just 1 villain.

Giant scene revealed after all the villains are made and placed around spidey??? That would be awesome and would be nice to have more then just 1 villain.

I would like to have a display link that. So much potential in those villains in terms of looking great in polystone. So many great ideas still to be told.

I'm looking forward to an updated Goblin though. It's definitely time.

Back