Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching a YT vid of Stan signing the new Spider-Man PF....the look on his face is what makes me realize just how stunning of a piece this will be and yet, I think I'm still underestimating just how awesome it will come out. The more I look, the more I like. I'm going to say it again, but when the 'dust' settles, I strongly feel that this will be the best Spider-Man representation to date.

Couldn't have said it better. I think people are gonna be pleasantly surprised at how much they're gonna like this piece.

Some wise freaks have advised me to get both. It just eliminates all headaches and the painstaking decision making process.

Well we do have a 1:84 chance of getting a signed print.

fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Don't worry! For 80$ (as of now) and a 1-3 hour wait, you could get yours signed by the man himself. Though, that's hoping he's still signing after this piece releases.

Yeah that's if he ever comes back to Australia which I seriously doubt. I got my amazing fantasy 15 signed by him in 2013 assuming it would be a last chance. And I missed him at nycc 2014

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back