Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist converted within 2 hours. I knew it was a sideshow game. I'm cancelling.

It was a glitch ... why would they play the game... It is pointless to do so in the middle of the night. When I contacted them via Chat they said it was on waitlist till I pointed them to the affiliated link. The tech guys fixed the problem then. There really is NO point to a fake sellout. Like I said probably just a ****ch with an ES set in the background.

My waitlist just converted as well.:clap
I probably would have waited awhile to order.
For no good reason.
I am a little scared i could miss out on some other exclusives now though.
Maybe i better get on the arkham statues and the darkseid as well.
Crafty SS.:gah:

hqdefault.jpg

I don't understand why every other statue company can post the edition size immediately, but SSC doesnt. My bet is that the size on the EX is 750-1000. Reg is 2500.

Wow! Didn't order yesterday as i wanted to think about it and be sure. So when i get online today i find out there was some kind of error/glitch and mass panic ensued. After catching up on all the drama, i went to SS and placed my order for the Ex. I realized that if it had not been a glitch, i would have been kicking myself for not ordering on day one. So finding out that it was a glitch, i now have no excuse not to go ahead and pull the trigger. Plus i was glad to hear Alex's reply about it having the rod through his arm. It IS a bit pricey but i'm sure i will be a happy camper when that Ex hits my doorstep next year. :)

Back