Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez. People sure getting bent out of shape over a toy company. :slap:lol

Sideshow is a toy company? So that's what I've been paying $400-500 for? Man I need to get out of this game. I thought I was buying collectibles here.

Well they do sell toys. :lol

902413-product-feature.jpg

It was a glitch ... why would they play the game... It is pointless to do so in the middle of the night. When I contacted them via Chat they said it was on waitlist till I pointed them to the affiliated link. The tech guys fixed the problem then. There really is NO point to a fake sellout. Like I said probably just a ****ch with an ES set in the background.

Yeah, the thing peeps need to understand is there is no benefit to SS doing a fake sellout on a new order. Somebody screwed up, which I thought was most likely. Now to decide if I am going to get it or not. The hysteria made me take a closer look at it, and Spidey is one of the few characters I could have multiples of. You going to order this now Spidey?

Yeah, the thing peeps need to understand is there is no benefit to SS doing a fake sellout on a new order. Somebody screwed up, which I thought was most likely. Now to decide if I am going to get it or not. The hysteria made me take a closer look at it, and Spidey is one of the few characters I could have multiples of. You going to order this now Spidey?

But what would they complain about? :lol

PO'd the EX!

This is my first (and, at prices like this, probably one of my last) major collectible purchase, from Sideshow or otherwise. CAN'T WAIT to get this!

Back