Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, was on the other forum...

1 spider var.jpg

Igo solved it for us on SF. Removable for paint. It does look different currently. This photo is of the old proto piece.

Makes sense, thanks for the heads up (no pun intended). Now I'm just interested to see more of the base - I'd imagine it would have to be pretty hefty to keep a pose like that balanced depending on the material they're using for the body sculpt.

Sorry, was on the other forum...

View attachment 185424

The blacksuit webbing comes out the other side, the top side, of his wrist right? So they'll change out the orientation of his hand shooting out the webbing. It will certainly be interesting to see the black suit variant, because they'll have to turn over a good chunk of that entire arm.

The blacksuit webbing comes out the other side, the top side, of his wrist right? So they'll change out the orientation of his hand shooting out the webbing. It will certainly be interesting to see the black suit variant, because they'll have to turn over a good chunk of that entire arm.

The symbiote suit does, but the Back in Black suit doesn't

Saved By The Bell:
As scary as it sounds, being buried alive was once a common occurrence. People who feared succumbing to such a fate were buried in special coffins that connected to a bell above ground. At night, guards listened for any bells in case they had to dig up a living person and save them “by the bell.”

Is it Tuesday yet? :lol

Saved By The Bell:
As scary as it sounds, being buried alive was once a common occurrence. People who feared succumbing to such a fate were buried in special coffins that connected to a bell above ground. At night, guards listened for any bells in case they had to dig up a living person and save them “by the bell.”

Lol. Tuesday to Thursday will be an even longer wait! Haha

While this would be awesome, I would temper expectations. I haven't seen a truly amazing EX from SSC in a loooooong time. My honest guess would be a couple swap out hands. I'm just happy to have a shot at 1/4 spidey. Please let the price be reasonable:pray:

I Know these are high expectations. I just hope the the Black suit variant changes the direction of his hand shooting the webbing. I think it always came out from the top of his hand in that suit. But it's been awhile since I looked at anything Symbiote suit related. This piece is really doing it for me though. I'm probably still PO-ing regardless of the EX.

Saved By The Bell:

giphy.gif

Lol. Tuesday to Thursday will be an even longer wait! Haha

It's all about Tuesday nowadays! Tuesday shows off the piece in full, and gives us the price/EX! Thursday isn't as big a deal because it's all TBD anyway. It'll be great to get it on PO, but that day will basically just be finalizing what we've all been talking about since Tuesday's reveal! :)

It's all about Tuesday nowadays! Tuesday shows off the piece in full, and gives us the price/EX! Thursday isn't as big a deal because it's all TBD anyway. It'll be great to get it on PO, but that day will basically just be finalizing what we've all been talking about since Tuesday's reveal! :)

Tuesday it is.
0d9c8228aa9d16bf4dd3d96a0c4c29ab.jpg

Back