New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine are sitting in a box in my wardrobe atm, I only have the two, but I don't have a lot of room to display stuff.

I have some action figures, and plan to get more. I want to be able to pose them reenacting scenes or fanfic-y scenarios, which is easier than with my few 12inch dolls since they take up more space and have a lot less variety of characters. But the problem is that, like you guys, i dont actually pose them that much at all, i just like the option. Also, they are nothing like the statues or dolls when it comes to quality. Most non-sideshow statues just look dull, but the sideshow stuff is amazing. I mean, i complain, but it's the best official staues out there. Still, i can't act out scenes with them.

If i only won the lottery and i don't have to choose between statues, action figures, dolls or customs.

I have some action figures, and plan to get more. I want to be able to pose them reenacting scenes or fanfic-y scenarios, which is easier than with my few 12inch dolls since they take up more space and have a lot less variety of characters. But the problem is that, like you guys, i dont actually pose them that much at all, i just like the option. Also, they are nothing like the statues or dolls when it comes to quality. Most non-sideshow statues just look dull, but the sideshow stuff is amazing. I mean, i complain, but it's the best official staues out there. Still, i can't act out scenes with them.

If i only won the lottery and i don't have to choose between statues, action figures, dolls or customs.

:naughty :naughty :naughty

Oh I'm always mucking around with my 12" collection. I like to change their poses and sometimes take photos of them doing daft things. :lol

For me I find statues take up too much room, and are static, which I find rather off-putting, oh to say nothing of being incredibly expensive of course.

Yeah, back then the 12" stuff from sideshow were really spot on. I'm still missing 5 of the figures to complete my collection, but at this point, really don't bother with it anymore. I'm happy with what I have....although it would be nice if we have a better looking Faith. hahah! I'm really happy and excited with the upcoming Faith statue, Trevor did an incredible job on the face.

I'm with you GZG. I posed mine in one position and that's it. That's how they stay. I don't move them. Ever.

I have a bunch of the PALZ that I let the kids play with - that way, they are less likely to whine about not being able to play with the 12" figs. PALZ are much easier to replace, though, so they have to deal with it. :pfft:

I go even one better my 12" figures don't come out the boxes.:)

Now that one, I definitely couldn't do. I have my 12" figs out and lined up in front of their respective boxes on the shelf. If I tried to keep them boxed, I'd just be constantly tempted to get them out anyway. :lol

Yeah I know what you mean. :lol:

Here my Punk Spike doll is being rather uncalled for with my Xander. :D

spikexanbag2tm1.jpg

Oh dear, looks like Giles has found out. :

gilesarrivesvb0.jpg

Justice is served. :lol:

spank2ku8.jpg

wavegl3.jpg

Bye bye everybody. Bye bye..... :D

Not for the Buffy line.

I'm actually getting less and less excited about Spike/Angel and we are heavily considering selling both pieces once they arrive. Going to wait to have them in hand before we decide. There are other pieces out there we would like to get and it seems we may rather have those then duplicate characters. Buffy for me is a no brainer though. They could make 50 and I would own them all.

I have Buffy and these are the other two that I want to get. Are you sure you don't want them? They look pretty good. Hope I'll be able to get the EXs.

I have Buffy and these are the other two that I want to get. Are you sure you don't want them? They look pretty good. Hope I'll be able to get the EXs.

Yeah, I'm sure. I truly don't want duplicates in my collection. So I'll be selling them once they arrive.

Yeah, I'm sure. I truly don't want duplicates in my collection. So I'll be selling them once they arrive.

Wait, you'll be selling what? Huh??

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting here is while I'm waiting for my Angel EX wait-list to convert, and hunting down an EX Faith... is there any speculation as to who we'll get after Angel? Has there been any mention of anything??

Wait, you'll be selling what? Huh??

Anyway, the main reason I'm posting here is while I'm waiting for my Angel EX wait-list to convert, and hunting down an EX Faith... is there any speculation as to who we'll get after Angel? Has there been any mention of anything??

Oh sorry. This was a while back when I was considering not keeping the new line. But after getting Spike in, I changed my mind.

So far there is nothing planned after Angel.

Back