NECA's 7" Alien figure pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No luck looking today, didn't get out, the exit on the highway was closed for road word, so I'll have to try another time.

Does anyone have a Mcfarlane ALIENS solider figure(s)? I think it would look cool to have the big chap displayed w/the solider. You know a scene type of thingy...:D

Nope, non of my stores had it. When I asked one of the clerks looked at me and said "Man, you should give up. You know, you come in here everytime somthing new is released and ask and all I say is 'No'. And then you ask if we will get it and I say 'Maybe'......." I started to walk away when he kept going on. I haven't check my FYI recently though.

My fellow ALIEN fans...I just want to let everyone know that both figures might be coming out in June. Here's a part of what's on NECA's website:

The figure hits shelves in a few weeks, but for now, take a look at our latest image gallery. And make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest Alien updates and more!

Now I checked my local Newbury Comics store. They have it listed on their computer sys. But the employee estimated a guess 2-3 weeks. I am not being negative honestly. I am having major withdrawals here. But I hope both the 7"/18" will come sooner than we think. But whoever gets their hands on it 1st via retail store. Could you please let eveyone else know asap. And NECA just updated their site today (5/28) AVP:R series 3 pics. Thanks guys! :peace

It does look great but I'm still not sure about that jaw. It looks really low and distended, even when closed.

Edit: Oh, but the body "suit" and hands are excellent.

These pics are all over the web. First I saw them on thehiveforum.net then I saw them on board.spawn.com and a couple times here by Batty and I think Sabres.

Nice pics though.

Apparently this is a one-man thread, but what the hell!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Got my shipping notice from Cornerstore!
My NECA alien is on the way!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back