PlasticArt's AVP:R Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised...Some have a slight blur but i was in a hurry before i went to work.. Anyways, here you go.. I must say, the WOLF looks really cool..

3b_1.jpg

3b_2.jpg

3b_3.jpg

3b_4.jpg

3b_5.jpg

3b_6.jpg

3b_7.jpg

WOW! Worth the wait! I can't believe it, this looks AS good, if not better than the prototype!

Thanks for the pics!

Is it just one solid piece or can you move his arms or head? I have a couple of vinyl figures and they have limited articulation.

I don't know if I would have posed Wolf any different, though the option would have been nice. I can't wait to see the Predalien - I have to say, I think the detail on these blows Medicom's SD stuff out of the water.

I don't know if I would have posed Wolf any different, though the option would have been nice. I can't wait to see the Predalien - I have to say, I think the detail on these blows Medicom's SD stuff out of the water.
yeah, i never got the predalien.. i do have the alien and i'll post pics of that today..

They SHOULD be around the same size, I have the ALIENS VCD, and it's about 8 inches tall, and these guys are supposed to be 8-8 1/2 inches tall, right?

bbts.com has Wolf and the Alien available to ship for $78 right now.

Oh man, Sideshow is supposed to have theirs in May... it's not THAT long of a wait, but I might cancel with them to get them quicker.

I probably won't though, a little extra time would help my wallet, I still owe Mr. Joe Dunaway $350 for my P2 Elder kit he's been doing for me (it's almost done!)... so a little break on the wallet would probably be a good thing. :lol

Back