Neca gets new video game licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks

BIOSHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew:banana:elefant:duff:bow:mexwave

I hope they get the first game too, I want Andrew Ryan, Xander Cohen, Dr. Steinman, Bouncer w/Sister, Rosie w/Sister, and Fontaine hooked up to his Adam Machine.

18" Bouncer would be sick.

well the article says as far as big daddies go were getting a "bouncer" a "rosie" and a "player" which i guess is some new version. Im thinking the rosie and bouncers wont look too different then their bioshock one counterparts. i am so dang happy i think ima go krumpin!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o_nMr71Zl2E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o_nMr71Zl2E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Big Daddy or Big Sister must, MUST come with a little sister accessory. That is all.

well the article says as far as big daddies go were getting a "bouncer" a "rosie" and a "player" which i guess is some new version. Im thinking the rosie and bouncers wont look too different then their bioshock one counterparts. i am so dang happy i think ima go krumpin!

You guys know what Big Daddy looks like.

This is Rosie:

Rosie.jpg

I will buy them all!

Isn't the player wearing Rosie's armor?

I can't remember, but I swear in the Bioshock 2 preview vid, it starts with him looking at his reflection in the water and Tennenbaum telling him to get up. Could have sworn he looked like Rosie but maybe its based on the prototype Daddy armor from one?

Bioshock-Concept-Art-1171.jpg

But either way, were getting multiple Bid Daddies, about damn time someone got this license.

Now Neca, lets talk Half-Life 2.

I was right, the player is wearing a Rosie suit, check it out at 1:30 :

https://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14240341/bioshock-2/videos/bioshock2_trl_walk051209c.html

So maybe they mean Bouncer, Rosie, and a Big Sister?

I assumed they meant Rosie from the first game or a similar design therein. If the player character is wearing a Rosie-type suit in Bioshock 2, it doesn't mean the character is actually "Rosie". And it is actually stated that there will be a figure based on the player character.

I assumed they meant Rosie from the first game or a similar design therein. If the player character is wearing a Rosie-type suit in Bioshock 2, it doesn't mean the character is actually "Rosie". And it is actually stated that there will be a figure based on the player character.

Yea I get that, I'm just saying the overall design is pretty much the same, the only real differance seems to be, the drill is not permanantly attached and that the Player version can use plasmids.

Underwhelming. I couldn't care less about figures from either of those games. Bioshock was fun but not good enough for me to want any more of it outside the game itself.

this is great news!! Bioshock is the best game ever!!! i will get a figure for sure!!

as for army of 2..they looks really cool but i didn't like the game too much so im not interested in the figures

Back