PlasticArt's AVP:R Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was sorta waiting for someone to make a thread of this (they were mentioned in the Cosbaby thread), but I figured what the hell and thought I'd just do it, since I got nothing better to do. All we know, it's they'll be about 8 inches tall, and will cost about $70 USD. Release date is mid-December '08.

Figured someone may have missed them in the Cosbaby thread, if any catches wind on where to preorder - please drop a line in here!

29pdelk.jpg

2ik3wbn.jpg

ehzwgw.jpg

34shyyb.jpg

More info: https://www.figures.com/databases/a...=actionfigures&topic=6&show_article=1879&nl=1
https://ga.sbcr.jp/mfigure/010741/

No way this is great dude. Thanks. I wanted more info on these myself and this thread is very helpful. But damn $70 a piece? Or for the whole set? I'll read up that link.

No way this is great dude. Thanks. I wanted more info on these myself and this thread is very helpful. But damn $70 a piece? Or for the whole set? I'll read up that link.

I think that'll be the price a piece. No clue though, they are vinyl collector figures though, and I know Medicom's upcoming Alien isn't cheap either.

But a Wolf and Predalien are a must have for me.

They're 8" in height and probably heavy. Bu yea $70 a piece. I hope wolf is with an interchangable head. Cause I don't want to spend $70 extra just to get a variant. If anything, just the masked one will do. I really like that Warrior.

Those are awesome!!
This might be the first Predalien I buy :D
Wow!!
It's ironic that the crappiest Alien/Pred movies have spawned the coolest collectibles!! :rolleyes:

My guess is these will be available at Munky King, Rotofugi and those sort of stores, but who knows, maybe Sideshow will distribute?

Man oh man... I love all of these different companies producing Alien and Predator stuff. Such a great time to be a collector.

8 inchs thats the size of my...................
Sure it is.:rolleyes:
thats okay i thought they were smaller. i may get one of these.
I will definately be getting one.
sorry about the sig ive gone a bit political
Bring Keeley back.:whip

It is a great time to be a collector Adam. The sculpts for everything is just phenominal.

Last edited:
Not so great for me. I want everything but lack the funds. Time to sell my Spawn and terminator collection!!! Hahahaha!

i am probably an old man around here (age 32), but I wish these companies would produce more regular predator figures and stop making baby predator figures. The time they spent making these baby toys could have been used to make something cooler. These look like something from a happy meal! I can tell all you guys are excited about these things, but like I said, maybe I'm just too old !

HappyMeal.jpg

Last edited:
i am probably an old man around here (age 32), but I wish these companies would produce more regular predator figures and stop making baby predator figures. The time they spent making these baby toys could have been used to make something cooler. These look like something from a happy meal! I can tell all you guys are excited about these things, but like I said, maybe I'm just too old !

HappyMeal.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HappyMeal.jpg
Okay gramps.:monkey3

HappyMeal.jpg

I don't know about McD but Burger King make some pretty nice toys:lol

HappyMeal.jpg

The style of these figures (SD) are HUGE in the Vinyl Collector market, which got popular in Japan, hence why Japanese companies are making them. Hell, the style has gotten so big now "Mighty Muggs" are in America, and Jakks Pacific are making WWE Vinyl figures.

If you want more realistic stuff, stick to Hot Toys 1:6 kits, Sideshow, and try to track down original Narin, Billiken, Super Edge, and other model kits. Personally, I like a little variation in my collection.

And I'm 23 for the record, and love them.

Back