Neca gets new video game licenses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't played Bioshock yet and while AoT is a pretty cool game, I don't think I'll be buying the figures. I would have much perferred some more RE figures.

Damn. I had promised myself I was out of that scale. A NECA Big Daddy would most likely bring me back in. Now, a Hot Toys Big Daddy would be one of the most godly figures ever.

A level 5 suit Isaac would be cool too. It sucks Neca just used a repainted Lvl 3 suit on their Untiology suited Issac. I wonder if the standard Neca figure has light up helmet. I heard the Unitology figure does and they're from the same mold.

A level 5 suit Isaac would be cool too. It sucks Neca just used a repainted Lvl 3 suit on their Untiology suited Issac. I wonder if the standard Neca figure has light up helmet. I heard the Unitology figure does and they're from the same mold.

I'd buy all of the suits, some were really badass.

Bioshock was awesome, army of two sucked and as for "DEAD SPACE" all i want is a PF of Isaac in his level 5 suit :rock

oh and some dioramas would be cool.

Bioshock was awesome, army of two sucked and as for "DEAD SPACE" all i want is a PF of Isaac in his level 5 suit :rock

oh and some dioramas would be cool.

DeadSpace_Level6.gif

Words are not enough to describe how awesome that is.

Wish they would do real video games like Pacman, Double Dragon, and Altered Beast :(

No interest in this newfangled stuff.

LOLz, :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. "real video games" Arguably todays games standards are higher then back in the day. This new stuff is some of the best stuff to ever hit consoles.

I'd take Isaac over Pacman any day. Besides they already made a Pacman PF figure:

RigidContactYellow.jpg

It's called a yellow ball.

LOLz, :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. "real video games" Arguably todays games standards are higher then back in the day. This new stuff is some of the best stuff to ever hit consoles.
While I was being a bit facetious, Pacman will be remembered for all times. In 5-10 years, someone posting on a message board similar to this one will say, "oh, yeah. I remember Bioshock. Though it doesn't hold up too well, it was pretty good for its time. Damn, I haven't thought about that game in years!" etc. etc.

As I said I like Army of Two but I can think of many other vg characters who are more worthy to be imortalized in plastic *cough* Earthworm Jim *cough*.

That being said, I must admit those do look sweet indeed. Thanks for the pics Biojex.

Back