REVIEW: Bigshot Toyworks 1:6 Scale Bertie the Pipebomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a must have... although still not sure which one I like more, I think the Desert Rat version is winning, I like all the pouches and the color scheme is a bit more fun.

Damn, I saw these a long while ago and have wanted them!!! Maybe if they were actually metal, I'd buy in an instant! But I just don't think I can spend $660 on 2 14" plastic toys. They are so ^^^^ing sick though!!!!

I like Dirty Bertie better, he has a cooler paint job. But I would have to get both if I got one. These are just too cool to be alone!

Not going to get into the HT TDK line at all, which definitely frees up some money for me. (Would love to but just can't!) :monkey2:monkey2

Getting out of the 1/6 line more or less will help save a lot.

I had to cancel a couple of other items to do so, but I ordered the flexpay Desert Rat Bertie tonight. Can't believe I'm dropping this much but I absolutely love Wood's art and it's such a perfect representation of it.

Yeah, they both rock and the new one looks sick!!! Wish I would have know about his 12" figure from the other day, but oh well. There were only 50 of him! Got a permanent lock on his blog now though for the next Bertie!!!!

Now I'm preferring the "dirty deeds" version... the machete and severed heads are pretty damn cool! Ah, making choices sucks!!! :cuss

Now I'm preferring the "dirty deeds" version... the machete and severed heads are pretty damn cool! Ah, making choices sucks!!! :cuss

aw hell GB just get both of them...........you only live once :D. when i feel that away about that kind of choice i just would order both and when the time comes see where you land money wise. i hate that feeling you get later thinking "i should have ordered that". that probably was no help huh? :lol

aw hell GB just get both of them...........you only live once :D. when i feel that away about that kind of choice i just would order both and when the time comes see where you land money wise. i hate that feeling you get later thinking "i should have ordered that". that probably was no help huh? :lol

Yeah, but to live longer I need to be able to afford food :lol

BTW, Alterego has these for $269.99... I may go that route to save a few bucks overall. Definitely get it from DST if they offer them.

Hard to say, SS might be getting a portion or maybe an entire additional 500. Usually when they get the super limited edition figures retailers don't carry them as well.

Yeah, I think it's 500 each WW. Just like SSC only got 20 or so of the Bowen FB Statues, though they are limited to 300 WW. SSC did not get 500 of them, as they are also selling them on the Bam website too.

Plus, the Zombies Vs. Robots theme works with the Dead Line.

And they're awesome together !

2580521104_f08e596dab_o.jpg

Back