PlasticArt's AVP:R Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I down for the the preds. But i will pass on the alien & predalien.
Just got to find somewhere to order the damn things.

The good smile preds are great got both preds (scar & celtic).

ok well now it makes sense that they would make figures for this Saturday morning children's show:

birds.jpg

Hahaha, dude, if these were 3 inches tall and cost $70 a piece I'd mail the company a pair of my dirty underwear with a note enclosed saying, "Since I cannot be there in person to have you try to rape me for my money, this pair of soiled underwear ought to give you the same satisfaction.

^^^^ you very much,

-Adam"

Hahaha, dude, if these were 3 inches tall and cost $70 a piece I'd mail the company a pair of my dirty underwear with a note enclosed saying, "Since I cannot be there in person to have you try to rape me for my money, this pair of soiled underwear ought to give you the same satisfaction.

^^^^ you very much,

-Adam"
lol... get down, AdamBomb!! lol

^^^^ you very much,

-Adam"

I'll send the dirty socks just in case if they have foot fetish. Hahaha or you can send them one of those vagina in a can things I've heard about along with your dirty undies so they really go at it.

vaginacan.jpg

I'll send the dirty socks just in case if they have foot fetish. Hahaha or you can send them one of those vagina in a can things I've heard about along with your dirty undies so they really go at it.

vaginacan.jpg

BONK!!

I COULDA HAD A V(ag)-8!!

Should start seeing these guys available for preorder soon. Japanese sites have just put them up for preorder. All three have a ETA of Late Jan 09. They are called "ThreeB AVP2" Don't ask me why....

00719.jpg

00720.jpg

00721.jpg

Just got Payment Request from HLJ for my Wolf.

They have pre-orders shipping out now.

Pics ASAP! Thinking about getting a Wolf!

Crap I start looking into these more and there are exclusives.......

159641-w300.jpg

Limited to 400

Limited to 200
159643-w300.jpg

159642-w300.jpg

Last edited:
the face sculpt on wolf looks cute :lol but seriously they look great the predalien looks fantastic

Just got Payment Request from HLJ for my Wolf.

They have pre-orders shipping out now.

Ahhhh CRAP, I should have waited a while before I cancelled and switched to SSC. :banghead

Oh well. :( Sideshow should get theirs soon enough since they're being released now.

Pics, purrty please when you get em???

Back